SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 46 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:17 pm

albean99 wrote:I've never liked Becca but I’m on her side when it comes to her sexuality. It’s completely up to her to decide what and if she decides to talk about.

My thoughts exactly. It doesn't change my opinion of her in any way. I live by "Don't sweat the small stuff". ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:48 pm

mindless wrote:Hayley left for her European tour on Friday and on Thursday she was with Becca, because she posted an IG story from Becca's apartment and then at some lake/bay, and the following day they both posted pictures with the same lake in the background. Then yesterday Becca posted another picture from that same day, she was posing with some colourful maple leaves and the caption said she drove 3 hours the other day to experience the fall feeling that makes her think of Taylor Swift's "All too well". So clearly she and Hayley took a road trip before she left. But then Becca deleted that picture like an hour later, not sure why. She also did a little IG live around the same time. She was just lying on her couch and people were asking her questions, but someone asked how's Hayley and she answered that she's great and in London right now for her European tour, and told people to go see her if there. She ignored all the dating questions though, whether about Hayley or Ben (laugh out loud) or in general. She also answered "Yes, I support the LGBTQ community" when someone asked, and said her favourite Taylor Swift song is "All too well" which she referenced in the caption of the post she deleted. I might be imagining things, but somehow I just got the feeling someone was missing her girl and kind of felt like sharing, but then thought better of it. Hayley will be gone for another two weeks at least, but Becca said her friends have planned a surprised birthday trip for her so I guess that'll be next weekend. I wonder if JoJo is going because I think she mentioned going on a trip right before her birthday in some interview.

On one hand it annoys me that they are being secretive. IMO it doesn't matter how famous either one of them are, they should not have to pretend because they owe nothing to anyone. There are millions of couples that date, and break up a short time later. If that would be the case here, it doesn't matter. They should live in the moment and enjoy the moment. To me, they should celebrate without any inhibitions.

OTOT I'm happy that she appears to be very happy and maybe found the piece that has been missing in her life. I always felt she was confused with life.

Not to go off topic, but what does Ben have to do with any of this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:47 pm

@GuardianAngel There have just been a lot of Becca and Ben shippers popping up lately, probably because they hung out at the iHeart Music Festival and then at the AMA's. Not gonna lie, I started wondering if Ben is crushing on Becca a bit myself during the AMA's. He just kept panning to her in all his IG stories and was looking at her adoringly in pics (like this one), though that's probably just Ben being Ben. There clearly isn't anything going on, but Bachelor fans are nothing if not hopeful.

As for Becca and Hayley, I wouldn't say they're pretending, just keeping it private for now. I don't think coming out is easy for most people even in private let alone publicly. It took Hayley ages as well, she's only really talked about her orientation publicly for a couple of years, if that. Here's a sweet video from last week on the topic:

mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:20 pm

I wonder if perhaps Becca’s family is having a hard time with this. I noticed Becca’s sister Katie unfollowed Becca and her two younger sisters on IG. Becca still follows her but Caroline and Hannah also no longer follow Katie but are still following Jacob, Katie’s husband. Becca and Katie do still seem friendly based on the comments Becca has left on Katie’s IG so who knows.

This could also play a part in Becca not being ready to go public with the relationship.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
mindless wrote:Hayley left for her European tour on Friday and on Thursday she was with Becca, because she posted an IG story from Becca's apartment and then at some lake/bay, and the following day they both posted pictures with the same lake in the background. Then yesterday Becca posted another picture from that same day, she was posing with some colourful maple leaves and the caption said she drove 3 hours the other day to experience the fall feeling that makes her think of Taylor Swift's "All too well". So clearly she and Hayley took a road trip before she left. But then Becca deleted that picture like an hour later, not sure why. She also did a little IG live around the same time. She was just lying on her couch and people were asking her questions, but someone asked how's Hayley and she answered that she's great and in London right now for her European tour, and told people to go see her if there. She ignored all the dating questions though, whether about Hayley or Ben (laugh out loud) or in general. She also answered "Yes, I support the LGBTQ community" when someone asked, and said her favourite Taylor Swift song is "All too well" which she referenced in the caption of the post she deleted. I might be imagining things, but somehow I just got the feeling someone was missing her girl and kind of felt like sharing, but then thought better of it. Hayley will be gone for another two weeks at least, but Becca said her friends have planned a surprised birthday trip for her so I guess that'll be next weekend. I wonder if JoJo is going because I think she mentioned going on a trip right before her birthday in some interview.

On one hand it annoys me that they are being secretive. IMO it doesn't matter how famous either one of them are, they should not have to pretend because they owe nothing to anyone. There are millions of couples that date, and break up a short time later. If that would be the case here, it doesn't matter. They should live in the moment and enjoy the moment. To me, they should celebrate without any inhibitions.

OTOT I'm happy that she appears to be very happy and maybe found the piece that has been missing in her life. I always felt she was confused with life.

Not to go off topic, but what does Ben have to do with any of this?

@GuardianAngel
Picking up on your statement, “they owe nothing to anyone” IMO that says it all. Public people can have private lives. No one owes us the deepest insights about their intimate thoughts and feelings. People have no right to judge but they do, oftentimes harshly and unfairly but, no one shares EVERYTHING has any right to complain, IMO. 

Becca knows her fan base and we do too. I’m not interested in any negative opinions of whoever and whatever she does, privately. I hope she has matured enough and loves herself enough to not care to wear her intimate relationship like a badge if she doesn’t want to. I’m happy she has learned that her personal choices belong to her and she can share them or not, as she pleases. IMO, Her relationship has as much of a shot as any of the ones that are shipped here everyday. People break up after a week, a month, a year or thirty years so, one never knows. I hope she continues to learn and grow and share as she chooses and is happy for a long, long time. I like the fact that she’s not weighing her choices and making her decisions on the basis of what thousands of people who’ve never even met her think and spending every waking moment trying to validate her private relationship to strangers. She has many examples of how well that works out. All JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:52 pm

@mindless Thanks for the vid. I had no idea who she was until she was being mentioned here

@Chgohighlife Good post.

In reference to this

I like the fact that she’s not weighing her choices and making her decisions on the basis of what thousands of people who’ve never even met her think and spending every waking moment trying to validate her private relationship to strangers.

I hope not either and that's why I commented doesn't owe anyone anything and shouldn't have to post IG pics etc only to delete them a short time later. I would hope it has nothing to do with worrying about what others think.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Looks like Becca got a delivery of a hundred pink roses. From a certain someone missing her birthday, I'd presume. awwww
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:16 pm

mindless wrote:Looks like Becca got a delivery of a hundred pink roses. From a certain someone missing her birthday, I'd presume. awwww

Where did you see this?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:31 pm

@Jolena On her IG stories.

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 46 Roses10
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:16 pm

Ugh, my heart! heartbeat Happy birthday to Becca!

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 46 Screen13
My SC
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:30 am

This is too cute Smiley I’m very hopeful and happy for Becca if this is what it seems to be heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:16 am

This is adorable. I'm so happy that she's happy.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler