SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Khaze92 Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:11 pm

Becca's been pretty quiet except for the infiniti post yesterday... If she shows up in NY at the VMAs tonight with Hayley I will lose my mind! Crazy!

Khaze92

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:48 pm

No sign of Becca, but Hayley just won Push Artist of the Year and is apparently in the top 2 for Best New Artist. Happy for her! Smiley

ETA: Becca posted an IG story freaking out about Hayley winning. Not sure if she's at home, but she was watching on her laptop.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:35 pm

Yeah she not going to award with her but she seem so happy for her and she keep laughing when Hayley accept her award.

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:39 pm

That IG story seems mighty suspicious.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:24 pm

And you can see her friend insta post some supportive message to hayley

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:That IG story seems mighty suspicious.  

@Mommyof2
IMO the story was designed to be a little bit provocative and an inside joke. Her confidence is growing. LOL. JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Cute pic from the LA gig last week:

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 37 2018-010
(My SC)

I also noticed that Becca started following one of Hayley's friends around the time the VMAs were on.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:All of this just blows mind.  I would never have pegged Becca as interested in women.  I still think she is a very confused individual.  Jmho.

@Mommyof2
It is not possible to “peg” anyone as interested in women, IMO. To do that, you’d have adhere to a bunch of cliche stereotypes that are generally erroneous and irrelevant, IMO. We cannot observe a person we don’t even know and determine their sexual preference unless they want us to. JMO

Yeah, exactly this. Also have a slight problem labeling someone as (potentially) gay as confused. Perhaps Becca is finally figuring it out. Therefore, opposite of confused. 

Idk. Whatever is going on with her, she just became infinitely more interesting to me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:13 am

That’s just the opposite for me.
To each his own.
I personally feel like I lost my time getting invested in Becca’s life after her first Bachelor season and following her on SM.
When one doesn’t know who they are and what they want, it’s dishonest, egoistic and ridiculous to go on a dating show.

Becca is a big disappointment to me for many reasons.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:50 am

Pirouette wrote:That’s just the opposite for me.
To each his own.
I personally feel like I lost my time getting invested in Becca’s life after her first Bachelor season and following her on SM.
When one doesn’t know who they are and what they want, it’s dishonest, egoistic and ridiculous to go on a dating show.

@Pirouette
IMO, what you’re experiencing is a normal reaction to a fan’s propensity for “filling in the blanks” to fan people we do not know and making assumptions that may or not be accurate as a result. We ALL do it. IMO their public persona is designed and documented via social media to develop fans. Who they are, who they love, what they feel is not always within the the purview of fans. We assume we know them but, we do not. Most of us have learned that. IMO We are really just onlookers whose attention can easily be refocused elsewhere. They do not owe us their happiness, IMO. If this girl makes Becca happy, good for her because that’s what her life - what anyone’s life is really about - not, keeping fans satisfied. It looks like Becca is learning that and it will definitely cost her some fans. It could also win her some new ones though and it looks like she’s deciding to roll the dice on that in favor of being true to herself, IMO. The fans who say Becca is confused are really just speaking for themselves. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:53 pm

@Chgohighlife We'll have to agree to disagree about where she is in her life. For so many reasons, I feel Becca has lost her way. I won't go into all the reasons because it's all been discussed so much through the last few years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:23 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Pirouette wrote:That’s just the opposite for me.
To each his own.

@Pirouette
IMO, what you’re experiencing is a normal reaction to a fan’s propensity for “filling in the blanks” to fan people we do not know and making assumptions that may or not be accurate as a result. We ALL do it. IMO their public persona is designed and documented via social media to develop fans. Who they are, who they love, what they feel is not always within the the purview of fans. We assume we know them but, we do not. Most of us have learned that. IMO We are really just onlookers whose attention can easily be refocused elsewhere. They do not owe us their happiness, IMO. If this girl makes Becca happy, good for her because that’s what her life - what anyone’s life is really about - not, keeping fans satisfied. It looks like Becca is learning that and it will definitely cost her some fans. It could also win her some new ones though and it looks like she’s deciding to roll the dice on that in favor of being true to herself, IMO. The fans who say Becca is confused are really just speaking for themselves. JMO

I don't really care about who Becca is/isn't/contemplating sleeping with. That has nothing to do with why my opinion of her has changed over the years. She was an interesting person in a sea of cookie cutter people in the Bachelor franchise on Chris's season. While for the most part I liked her, I fell in the neutral category because even then there were things about her that I was questioning. Her lack of direction in terms of work/school/ambition for anything. Choosing to return for Ben's season. Her changing appearance/filters. At first, some of this I attributed to her being young, sheltered, etc. but after a while that ship sailed.

I don't expect any of these people to live their lives to satisfy me or their fans. I expect them to live their lives to the best of their ability...for themselves. Usually, it is precisely those that march to their own drum that I find the most interesting and who I admire the most.

It is a sad state of affairs if Becca loses fans because she discovers that she is a lesbian or bisexual. However, Becca is the one who built up this public persona for her own reasons and her own gain. She is responsible for how she wanted to present herself and I can't totally blame people if somehow now they feel deceived. Yes, her sexuality shouldn't matter, but she is the one who brought it into the discussion of how people view her. Unfortunately, there may now be consequences as a result. That is part of being a public figure. Despite that, I think if she is honest and upfront and deals with the situation directly...and ahead of the tabloids and the speculation...she will be fine. She could even help others with her own process of self discovery.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler