SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 47 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:31 am

Aria wrote:This is adorable. I'm so happy that she's happy.
Me too!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:17 pm

mindless wrote:Ugh, my heart! heartbeat Happy birthday to Becca!

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 47 Screen13
My SC

@mindless thank you for your posts! This is too adorable. Happy Birthday to Becca and glad to see Becca happy  PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:27 pm

Becca does seem really happy these days. Mark (the producer) asked her on the podcast how she feels about turning 30 since it's a hard birthday for a lot of people, and she said that she's actually super excited because she's in a really happy and good place right now. Apparently she had those feelings of "am I where I envisioned myself to be?" a few years ago and she's learned that "sometimes things aren't all you expect and what you write down for them to be". Indeed.

She's in Maui right now with all her closest friends and they brought back their (manly) Halloween characters from last year. What's funny is that they did an IG live of themselves getting ready last night and at one point Gal Gadot commented with the laughing crying face. Why was Wonder Woman watching Becca draw on leg hair? dizzy It was definitely her account too since it had the tick mark. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:40 am

Ben was on Becca's podcast this week and he brought up the fact that they'd talked before his season, which they've never admitted to before. Apparently there were a couple of phone calls and some texting, but Ben said Becca asked him if he thought it was worth her giving it a shot and he said yes and asked her to come on the show. At this point Ben knew he was the Bachelor and Becca had been approached by producers about coming on. Ben said he didn't want to put Becca through the show again if it wasn't worth it, but he knew he was interested so there was no other option than for her to go on the show. I still remember all the Becca bashing when RS reported that Ben had told Becca not to come on and she did it anyway. Rolling Eyes Unsurprisingly, it was the opposite. Gotta love that guy and his inaccurate BS. Anyhow, Ben said he still has Becca on her phone as "Virginia Till". He didn't even remember why it was Virginia until Becca was like "It's because I was a virgin!".

They also discussed the waterfall boner promo. laugh out loud Becca asked Ben who the best kisser was on his season, herself excluded. Ben then decided to exclude Lauren as well "out of respect" and said JoJo, because they had a lot of chemistry. Becca was like "Well yeah, we saw that" and Ben immediately knew what she was referring to. Tanya didn't so they Googled pictures and were studying them. rotfl But Ben said he's never talked about it with anyone so he was glad to get it off his chest, since he was pretty embarrassed at the time.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:01 am

mindless wrote:Ben was on Becca's podcast this week and he brought up the fact that they'd talked before his season, which they've never admitted to before. Apparently there were a couple of phone calls and some texting, but Ben said Becca asked him if he thought it was worth her giving it a shot and he said yes and asked her to come on the show. At this point Ben knew he was the Bachelor and Becca had been approached by producers about coming on. Ben said he didn't want to put Becca through the show again if it wasn't worth it, but he knew he was interested so there was no other option than for her to go on the show. I still remember all the Becca bashing when RS reported that Ben had told Becca not to come on and she did it anyway. Rolling Eyes Unsurprisingly, it was the opposite. Gotta love that guy and his inaccurate BS. Anyhow, Ben said he still has Becca on her phone as "Virginia Till". He didn't even remember why it was Virginia until Becca was like "It's because I was a virgin!".

They also discussed the waterfall boner promo. laugh out loud Becca asked Ben who the best kisser was on his season, herself excluded. Ben then decided to exclude Lauren as well "out of respect" and said JoJo, because they had a lot of chemistry. Becca was like "Well yeah, we saw that" and Ben immediately knew what she was referring to. Tanya didn't so they Googled pictures and were studying them. rotfl But Ben said he's never talked about it with anyone so he was glad to get it off his chest, since he was pretty embarrassed at the time.

^ Was that an open statement by Becca that she is no longer a virgin?!!  
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:41 am

I'm curious, because I don't follow them, but do comments like this bring out the Ben/JoJo shippers in her comments, it his comments?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:03 am

@Cocoasneeze No not really. It’s going to be 4 years people have moved on and realize Jordan is way better for her. Lots of people want Ben and Becca to date though
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:10 pm

@aviej I don't think so, at least not an intentional one. She was just talking about something that happened in the past, back when her virginity was like her one defining characteristic (thanks to the show). I can't even remember the last time she's talked about it, so she probably just wants to keep that part of her life private. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:33 am

Second unflattering picture Jo has posted of her bestie boo on Insta. Almost fighting words/actions! Or maybe this is just what Becca looks like now? laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp51YiTBlT1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18tjm9nzfw1xu

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:04 pm

She looks like the cat lady more and more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:21 pm

I thought the pic Becca posted herself was more unflattering. But it's clearly just a bad makeup choice, her highlighter doesn't work with flash. She looks perfectly normal in their backstage videos from today. Anyway, I thought it was sweet how JoJo stuck up for her in the comments. People are so rude. JMO. Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 47 2018-111
My sc
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:51 pm

Becca and Tanya won the People's Choice Award!!! celebrate I am SO proud! (And take some of the credit since I was voting for them. laugh out loud) They looked gorgeous last night.

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 47 Tanyab10
my sc
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler