SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 48 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:13 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqGfuU8jUYz/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6l4v3stw33dq

She is looking more and more plastic by the day. no no no no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:24 pm

Cat lady imo. She looks like a middle aged woman trying to look young. What a shame. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:46 pm

I think she looks radiant and happy. Living her best life!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:15 am

mindless wrote:Becca and Tanya won the People's Choice Award!!! celebrate  I am SO proud! (And take some of the credit since I was voting for them. laugh out loud) They looked gorgeous last night.

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 48 Tanyab10
my sc

wow Hoorray Congrats to them! I'm not surprised, they have a huge fan base that's invested too  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:20 am

I don't get it. She looked so much better before, imo. Why do these young women do this to themselves? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:47 pm

Good question. I think she looks odd. Usually less is more. She looks like a 40 year-old woman in that photo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:12 pm

She hasn't even done anything though, other than the lip fillers which she's never hid. She even mentioned this briefly on the podcast yesterday. She said she doesn't usually get a lot of negativity on IG but the past week was pretty bad with people saying she's got surgery or whatever, even though it was just different makeup and the fact that she's put on a bit of weight. Tanya kept saying how mean the comments were and that she's going to go troll the trolls and reply to everyone with "Thank you, next", which she did. I love Tanya. I just find it sad. I know people will think she's just lying or whatever, but she's admitted to botox and lip fillers before and usually just ignores anything she doesn't want to address, so the fact that she even said anything says a lot. I think the reason she was so bothered by is because people are essentially just criticising her face and acting like it's not rude because it's her fault. I find it messed up personally. She just won a freaking People's Choice Award for her podcast, which is all about kindness, positivity, self-worth and lifting others up, and the only thing people have to say is criticism of her looks. Depressing. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:50 pm

She has changed drastically since she was a contestant on Farmer's season. She was cute back then. Now, she has the Hollywood look. It's not necessary for anyone. It's like she is trying way too hard. Just.be.you. jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:12 pm

She hasn't though IMO. I really don't know what people think she used to look like. It's been 4 years since Chris's season. Not many people look exactly the same year after year because they age, their weight fluctuates, they change their hair and makeup styles with the trends etc. I don't know why her looks even matter to people who dislike her anyway (for some unknown reason). JMO.

Oh, just wanted to add, in the linked picture she's on her way to a televised award ceremony so of course she's glammed up to the max. However, she also posts pictures of herself makeup free all the time. These are just from the past couple of months:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpx-GWVDzed/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo2qnSRnXla/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoaSoivnglT/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnKomzNnN1d/

How is she not herself just because she also likes to get glammed up?

Last edited by mindless on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 pm

Well for me I really liked her on Chris's season because she seemed so genuine. Now she seems so calculated and attention seeking, and not just in looks.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:36 pm

sparkler wrote:Well for me I really liked her on Chris's season because she seemed so genuine. Now she seems so calculated and attention seeking, and not just in looks.

I really did to but something changed about her that made me just not like her anymore.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:42 pm

sparkler wrote:Well for me I really liked her on Chris's season because she seemed so genuine. Now she seems so calculated and attention seeking, and not just in looks.

Can anyone give me examples of this so called attention seeking? Her SM usage has gone down massively since I first started following her. Often days go by without anything. She's keeping her love life, and generally private life, private despite having a weekly podcast. She's just out there living her life, hasn't been on TV for nearly 3 years, doesn't get involved in any drama and stays kind and respectful towards everyone. The horror!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler