SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Empty Corinne Olympios - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:23 pm

USMagazine.com

Corinne Olympios Is Headed to ‘Bachelor in Paradise

#TeamCorn! Get ready for naps, cheese pasta and hopefully nanny Raquel because Corinne Olympios is headed to season four of Bachelor in Paradise, according to Entertainment Tonight.

Rooting her on is reality TV star Kelly Bensimon. The Real Housewives of New York City alum sat down with Us Weekly Video reporter Christina Garibaldi and Us Weekly senior reporter Travis Cronin to share her thoughts on Olympios joining the Bachelor in Paradise cast during the Thursday, June 1, episode of Us Weekly Video’s new series, Entertainment Watch.

Biggest Bachelor and Bachelorette Villains
We love Corinne,” Bensimon, 49, tells Us Weekly. “When she's not napping she's over the top.” Olympios quickly became the girl everyone loved to hate on Nick Viall’s season of The Bachelor after taking off her top on a group date, giving herself a whipped cream bikini and saying things, such as “make America Corinne again.”

Corinne Olympios - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Corinne-66684583-855e-4cb0-87ee-96ce92531d3c

Although the 25-year-old finished in fourth place, it now appears she is open to finding love once again. “I just feel like when the right person comes along, they’ll just come along, and it'll feel right, “ Olympios told Us Weekly in March. “And I won’t have to stress about it.”

Olympios joins fellow season 21 contestant Raven Gates and Amanda Stanton - who is returning for the second time to Bachelor in Paradise. During season 3 of the show Stanton got engaged to Josh Murray but the pair split in December 2016.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:47 pm

She posted on Instagram so she might be gone already. My guess is she left and did her part for the $$$$

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:50 pm

I personally don't think she's done. She's wearing the same shirt she wore with her boyfriend a week ago or so ago, so I think someone is handling her IG or she's such a "catch", she's gotten phone privileges. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:22 am

It's Corinne, not Corrine Smiley Sorry, as someone whose name is always misspelled, it irrationally bothers me when I notice it with other people  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:48 am

From GD thread

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4030p24-bachelor-in-paradise-season-4-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Sarahkyla wrote:It was on bachupdates. Then the part about DL and Astrid was in the comments.

GuardianAngel wrote:IG https://www.instagram.com/p/BVF7FMShSk4/?taken-by=bachupdates
bachupdates~SPOILER AHEAD~
Lacey Mark and Corinne Olympios were the first two women to be eliminated from paradise. (Both have recently become active on social media again)
#bachelorinparadise #thebachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Good. Corinne has been looked totally bombed of late any time she appeared on anything Bach related and Lacey who? Maybe someone more entertaining can show up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:13 pm

Corinne Olympios - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   20635502_162968524271943_5441138572306415616_n

Corinne Olympios - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   20686428_318152381978189_1880682968222007296_n

Corinne Olympios - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   20766994_335087456933514_2964689648095330304_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXpBmnej9Xr/?taken-by=bachelroinparadisesource
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:57 pm

I thought it was interesting that Cringe was asked specifically if she had a bf, and she emphatically said she did not. I wonder what he thought of that - unless he agreed to her making that claim just so she could get exposure (no pun intended).

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:30 pm

@Buckeye_Fan

I wondered about that too. Was it a set up by TPTB that knew about it and thought maybe later it would bite her in the butt if they brought it up? Who knew that would be the least of her problems later on. Her facial expression said it all to me, she was lying IMHO. Well actually we know she was lying.

I thought for a moment the question caught her by surprise, as if they knew but promised not to tell, or she was caught red handed.

She is so annoying, there's nothing I like about her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Corinne Olympios Reveals How She’s Doing Post-‘Bachelor in Paradise,’ If She Would Ever Get Back Together With Nick Viall
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:51 pm

Ok. Ok. This young lady needs a big, no a huge reality check. IMO If for nothing else she will be freeze framed in many a person's mind as drunken, casual, female oral sex on display in the back of many minds including parent's, siblings and extended family and their friends.
OK.
Not to mention all the other peripheral BS that went on. OK. Like playing a hand of gin rummy.
Yep, I bet Nick wants another round of that. He must be beating that door door down and burning up the texts. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:05 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/corinne-olympios-star-millennial-dating-tv-show-article-1.3470837?utm_content=bufferf7040&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=NYDNGossip+Twitter&utm_source=twitter.com

http://www.thedailybeast.com/corinne-olympios-on-moving-past-the-bachelor-in-paradise-sex-scandal

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Kashathediva
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan
Maddy
Sprite