Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:51 pm

YES the moment I've been waiting for. I just read a Perez hilton article. I wish I could link it here. Amanda said this year on Paradise she isn't getting engaged. She just wants to meet new people and have fun & if it happens it happens but she's laid back about it all. Respect! She seems to have learned from her mistakes and I give her props for putting herself back out there and going on Paradise again.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:56 pm

IMO Amanda is going on to keep her face and presence out there.

She is not like any other contestant that is footloose and fancy free. She a has two little ones that she is leaving in the care of other people while going there to chill and whatnot.

This is so not cool Even if she claimed she was going on there for a relationship I don't think her going is helping my opinion of her actions.
Stay home. JMO

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:00 pm

Amanda is a young and attractive woman and she doesn't exactly live in small town, no-whereville USA. She could easily put herself back out there- into the dating world- without BIP. Hopefully she learned her folly in getting engaged after 18 days or so to a guy she was warned about, then moving him right into her home with two small children.

It's her life and if she wants to go to Paradise to keep her name out there so she can live a very financially comfortable lifestyle based on schilling, that's her choice. But I can't give her props for imo going to Paradise just to maintain her "brand"

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:30 pm

I don't see anything wrong with her going on the maintain her brand. She's a single mom and this has become her job. She supports her kids well and seems to have a great life. I would do it too. I don't get all the hate for her going back on when I know most people in her shoes would do the same (whether they admit it or not) jmo

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:IMO Amanda is going on to keep her face and presence  out there.

She is not like any other contestant that is footloose and fancy free. She a has two little ones that she is leaving in the care of other people while going there to chill and whatnot.

This is so not cool Even if she claimed she was going on there for a relationship I don't think her going is helping my opinion of her actions.
Stay home. JMO
She is leaving them with either their father or grandparents so IMO there is nothing wrong with that.
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Filming is only going to be 8 days...
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:22 pm

8days. I hope nobody is foolish enough to get engaged but tptb will want an engagement so some schmucks are going to fall for it, jmo. 
There is nothing wrong with taking up opportunities that this show offers but 1 or 2 times should be enough time to build ur brand and fan base. Anything more is just plain old famewhorism  (laugh out loud, I know that's not a word), imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:27 pm

I think Neil lane should start a line of gaudy promise rings.... Or bracelets or whatever..... He's missing out on a whole new slice of the market, jmo..... He's got the other shows for his engagement rings, this could be something special. Maybe a rose ring? Hey if anyone tweets this to him, remember I get the commission, laugh out loud... giggling
Billysmom

Female Posts : 824

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:23 pm

Better yet nipple rings and p*nis rings.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33192

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:27 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have no doubt Amanda loves her girls, but that doesn't mean she's a good mom. And IMO, she's far from being a good role model for them. I mean...she let a guy she knew for about a month move in and still dresses like a single college girl. If I was Nick, I would take her to court again in attempt to get primary custody because IMO she is doing more harm than good. I also don't think Nick should have to pay any type of child support since she makes money off the girls on Instagram. If I was a judge, I'd make Amanda pay Nick. I forget which Bachelor related podcast I heard it on, but apparently Amanda is making about $1 million a year now being an influencer. Doesn't surprise me since almost every insta post is an ad. I can't stand her anymore.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:27 pm

Amanda, Lauren and Andi are together in NYC.  cantstopl

Check out Lauren's IG story.
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:27 am

spitcoffee Oh to be a fly on that wall at dinner!!

SeanCat Boothstowe Beccett Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9603

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum