Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:29 pm

I have no doubt Amanda loves her children but that doesn't mean I don't questions her choices for herself and them.
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:32 pm

it looks like she would have been paired with Wells per this article an inside connection stated her and Wells were starting a connection [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:00 pm

They already made out in Nashville a little while back so it's not surprising, however I don't see it working out as he seems to love Nashville, and I doubt Amanda would move...and ehh Wells should stay away from her. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Maybe Wells is the reason she went? Since apparently she's now unable to date anyone without cameras around. JMO.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes to the on camera thing. Apprently that goes for so many of these contestants.

IMO she needs to work on being a full time parent. I gave her a huge pass on bens season and defended her I believe. But no more.

If her ex was on board with it so would I. But from all accounts he is not and that tells me there is an issue. Jmo.
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:54 am

I really liked Wells on JoJo's season, but his taste in women sucks. First Ashley I, now Amanda? Yuck.
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:22 pm

I do love the fact that amanda has stayed silent on BIP issues. It shows her maturity over nick's girls. Her trip to saint Luis with her kids was too cute. Amanda doesn't really need these shows she seems pretty successful on Instagram whether she does another show or not.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I do love the fact that amanda has stayed silent on BIP issues. It shows her maturity over nick's girls. Her trip to saint Luis with her kids was too cute. Amanda doesn't really need these shows she seems pretty successful on Instagram whether she does another show or not.

Hmmm...but how long will that last? Somebody better/cuter/younger/better storyline will come along soon enough. She's got to keep her name out there. And she still can't keep her mouth shut. On one of the other threads she was caught posting a rant about Leah and then a little while later deleting. Same cr*p she pulled with Josh. Not exactly the actions of a mature mother IMO.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:48 pm

Amanda and the Bobbsey twins can just shut it IMO. They add no value to any SM convo.
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Rachel went off on Leah too. Seems like everyone is fed up with her

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Did anyone watch themorninfbreath podcast? Amanda and lauren were adorable. They both seem so happy right now I just love it

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Did anyone watch themorninfbreath podcast? Amanda and lauren were adorable. They both seem so happy right now I just love it

Correct me if Im wrong, but I "think" I heard them say at the very end that they might be going to dinner with Andi tonight. giggling
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum