SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:24 am

officeRules wrote:I also noticed that during toasts he is right up near Rachel.  To do that in a sea of 30 guys takes some skills (IMO).

I've been told product has been know to place cast where they want them, their marks. So-it may look like certain people are spontaneously going in certain directions, but at times it is not that way.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Just as an aside, in an interview with People, Rachel said that she really likes when a guy wears ripped jeans and a v-neck. It probably means nothing, but I thought that was interesting because ripped jeans doesn't seem at all like something Peter would wear. But, Bryan seemed to be wearing outfits like that on the Ellen date and on the SC date.

http://people.com/style/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-fashion-dresses-video-interview/

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:48 pm

So FSD, I have to now believe that Bryan sealed the deal for Rachel right there (that's if she did do anything in the suite). If there's one thing I can guess he's very good at it's that FSD. JMO of course.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:05 pm

Bryan's latest IG post is him with a cute dog 4 days ago. I quickly scanned through his posts, no doggie pictures until now. Could it be possible he knows Rachel loves dogs so he's getting one now?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:10 pm

@sdmom I wondered about the dog at the time but brushed it aside. Also didn't he posts it right after SHV?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:14 pm

@Bee He posted it 4 days ago so it's right after episode 2 where Rachel's dog makes an appearance.
sometimes the clue is right in front of us but because of the spoiler we brush it aside. Now looking back, the topic, the timing make more sense.

Let's keep looking for clues!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:16 pm

I'm so curious to see this relationship develop now. It's very clear to me both like to be in charge. Is Rachel ready to let her man be the boss because that's exactly what's going to happen here and be the expectation from Bryan imo. Big mistake, yuggge imo but they have the physical chemistry and it'll be fun to watch. I getcha, Rach!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:25 pm

FROM RS THIS MORNING:
I’m sure all the Rachel/Peter fans are about to go into cardiac arrest, but I’m here to tell you…the spoiler I posted on May 17th was wrong. Rachel is engaged to Bryan Abasolo.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:06 pm

provenceguy wrote:FROM RS THIS MORNING:
I’m sure all the Rachel/Peter fans are about to go into cardiac arrest, but I’m here to tell you…the spoiler I posted on May 17th was wrong. Rachel is engaged to Bryan Abasolo.

I actually I am more interested in seeing how fast they jump ship. cantstopl Romance has a way of doing that. Sometimes I think a blow up doll could be the F1 and he/she would be shipped. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 1710264613

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
provenceguy wrote:FROM RS THIS MORNING:

I actually I am more interested in seeing how fast they jump ship. cantstopl Romance has a way of doing that.  Sometimes I think a blow up doll could be the F1 and he/she would be shipped. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 1710264613
Oh yes. And dude, I'm already half way there laugh out loud no shame in my game. Makes the show more fun imo. Now that this latest spoiler is out, I wonder if the edit will change for Bryan.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:14 pm

What bothers me, is the editing, deleting, pming, locking, baiting etc that went on because members simply wanted to express what they were seeing.
I guess we need to continue sleuthing regardless who the warm bodies are. Or cold bodies.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:35 pm

According to RS "Bryan and Rachel got the proverbial “adrenaline” date here as I believe they rappelled down that ski jump on harnesses." Doesn't f1 usually get the "adrenaline" date?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan