SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:57 pm

@kerriway IA I get that. I've said it from the beginning. That's just how he is because of his ethnic background further confirmed by his short term girlfriend.

Thanks for posting the vids. He's too cute IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Just Looking Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:16 am

reason wrote:@kerriway I would give it to him too. IMHO
IA, it sounds like Bryan more than Peter IMO. Bryan said right from the beginning that he was very into her.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:24 am

If Bryan is not F1, I would LOVE to watch him as the Bachelor. He is easily the best looking guy in the current cast (IMO). And I love how he always throws back his head when he laughs. He laughs with his whole body and I can see the ladies falling all over him. It would be fun!

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:28 am

Bryan is awesome. Love his snese of humor ( no everyone gets that imo ) and. Must admit he is easy in the eyes. Thiar picture of his dancing in the GD for Ellen is hot.imho.

Tptb will have a great selection for next lead from this season. No stress imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:35 am

@kerriway good post.

Also you gotta love a contestant who feels it right back for the lead. Now whether that matches the lead or not remains to be seen but from what we know of edit Bryan, he's got it bad for her. Great start imo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:40 am

@kerriway Nice post. This is just my thoughts but I wouldn't put it past Rachel, or really any of the leads to be describing both their F1 and F2 when talking to the media. It is more confusing that way, we could never actually prove it. IMO in the end, they can just attribute all those same great qualities they described secretly about their F2 to their real F1. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:09 pm

Have no idea how accurate this is and could be a troll but on the Bachelorette spoilers IG someone mentioned how Bryan is still active on match.com, could also be a situation of someone using his pic but checking out the IG noticed the same poster mentioned this when Bryan posted his ette bio and that comment was deleted..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:10 pm

@Carine Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:14 pm

Is this weird for a bestfriend to say that ?

“So when we having this baby? Lol”

Check out Pauldine comment on his photo. My theory is that may be something happened between the two in the past and they remained friends. And I just remembered what Rachel said in a interview about her fiancé staying friends with their ex. It's probably nothing but yeah, I just noticed Smiley

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 6-13-210

Oups, I forgot the source : source

Last edited by TLTF on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

#TeamPeter GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 1f495
#TeamRachel GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:16 pm

IDK about the meaning of the comment but that picture is absolutely adorable !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:16 pm

That was June 23 2016. There are a number of reasons why she would say that. Maybe they dated, maybe she's flirting who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:16 pm

@nd4reality Yes, I agree, they look cute Smiley

#TeamPeter GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 1f495
#TeamRachel GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan