SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:13 am

In nightline last night she said she always go for the challenging one and keep away from the who has it all together. So is Bryan the one that has it all together?

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:26 am

@sophienette In this thread can you answer will Bryan and Rachel make it if he is indeed final 1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:28 am

reason wrote:@sophienette In this thread can you answer will Bryan and Rachel make it if he is indeed final 1?

to the altar? Not sure. I think they may be too similar. But again, i havent seen them interact enough outside of making out to decide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:29 am

reason wrote:In nightline last night she said she always go for the challenging one and keep away from the who has it all together. So is Bryan the one that has it all together?

she did, but she made it sound, IMO, as if that's what she would usually do BUT in this case she didnt coz she was only in love with 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:49 am

Are there any other Bryan fans?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:54 am

@mizzoufan Yeah me. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:58 am

Me too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:02 am

I'm a potential Bryan fan? I think he's really hot and he seems like a good guy who was mostly focused on Rachel, stayed out of the drama, and has been a good friend to the other guys. It reminds me of Jojo vs. Lauren in that I think Peter gets put on a pedestal and is seen as the obvious superior choice, when I haven't really seen any evidence of that just that. I really need to see Rachel and Bryan have a real conversation to determine if I can really get behind them, but I'm liking Bryan so far. His Jim Halpert like facial reaction to he Eric fight was everything!IMO.

Last edited by Lara on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:02 am

bluwavz wrote:@mizzoufan Yeah me. laugh out loud
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 1710264613 Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 1710264613

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:04 am

I like Bryan just fine! I need to see some substance but if he's f1, Rachel is pretty sure he loves her beyond anything ever. That's powerful stuff and very adorable imo!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:09 am

mizzoufan wrote: Are there any other Bryan fans?

I'm a fan of any of the guys who adore and care for Rachel, because that ultimately is what is most important moving forward. Thus far, I think Bryan has been great. He's shown his interest in her and speaks highly of her and is often focused on being near her. For now, I'm going to take that at face value. I also thought his IG post yesterday was a good move. Whether or not purely in Rachel's interest, I'm glad he acknowledged his misstep and I also loved that he made the comment about messing up not dancing for Rachel - I could be reading too much into it, but that seemed telling, like he had heard her mention her disappointment in the guys not doing that? laugh out loud Keep it up Bryan!

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:09 am

Alanna wrote:I like Bryan just fine! I need to see some substance but if he's f1, Rachel is pretty sure he loves her beyond anything ever. That's powerful stuff and very adorable imo!

IA She is ecstatic post filming. If it's because of Bryan, I'm looking forward to seeing how she got there with him. I'm all for a happy couple at the end.

So far Bryan hasn't given me any reason not to like him, and from what little we've seen, I think he's a good guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan