SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:15 am

I like Bryan, but the Peter spoiler made me focus on him. Initially after I saw tbe Ellen clip during sleuthing I thought Bryan was the hottest. I don't not like him, just like someone else better.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:17 am

bluejay25 wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: Are there any other Bryan fans?

I'm a fan of any of the guys who adore and care for Rachel, because that ultimately is what is most important moving forward. Thus far, I think Bryan has been great. He's shown his interest in her and speaks highly of her and is often focused on being near her. For now, I'm going to take that at face value. I also thought his IG post yesterday was a good move. Whether or not purely in Rachel's interest, I'm glad he acknowledged his misstep and I also loved that he made the comment about messing up not dancing for Rachel - I could be reading too much into it, but that seemed telling, like he had heard her mention her disappointment in the guys not doing that? laugh out loud Keep it up Bryan!

Yeah, I found two things interesting about that IG - the fireball mention (which the girls all say was her favorite drink) and the comment about being sorry for not dancing for Rachel. So maybe that's something she just told all the guys that night or something he heard in an interview...but it also kind of seemed like something a girlfriend might joke about to her boyfriend. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:26 am

I'm definitely on the Bryan train (I'm happy with Peter too for other reasons) but personally as a woman with a strong sense of self.. I love that Bryan takes the lead with Rachel, not in domineering way but in a way that shows he truly can be her protector and can step up to the plate and take control if/when needed in life.... it's nice to not always be in the drivers seat when you are a very capable woman IMO so I get the appeal of being pursued... so big brownie points to Bryan on this one (and those massages... bonus!)

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:37 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I'm definitely on the Bryan train (I'm happy with Peter too for other reasons) but personally as a woman with a strong sense of self.. I love that Bryan takes the lead with Rachel, not in domineering way but in a way that shows he truly can be her protector and can step up to the plate and take control if/when needed in life.... it's nice to not always be in the drivers seat when you are a very capable woman IMO so I get the appeal of being pursued... so big brownie points to Bryan on this one (and those massages... bonus!)  
Yep agreed. Player move or not, Bryan is acting as the man that will protect Rachel and be THE man in their relationship, which is what she says she wants imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:55 am

Bryan is quite entertaining. ETA: thus far.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:Bryan is quite entertaining.  ETA: thus far.

IA! I love his facial expressions whenever there is drama in the house. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:I like Bryan just fine! I need to see some substance but if he's f1, Rachel is pretty sure he loves her beyond anything ever. That's powerful stuff and very adorable imo!

IA She is ecstatic post filming. If it's because of Bryan, I'm looking forward to seeing how she got there with him. I'm all for a happy couple at the end.

So far Bryan hasn't given me any reason not to like him, and from what little we've seen, I think he's a good guy.

Agree with both of you in that I like him fine too but at the moment he doesn't stand out to me because the edit has been all passion and no substance. I like to see a little bit more of an emotional connection and that's missing.

But the fact that she is so happy and delirious about her F1 is exciting and if it is Bryan then I'm going to guess that there is a lot more to him than we've currently seen and hopefully as the episodes unfold, we'll get to see more of that.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:59 am

Right now I'm neutral on Bryan. I didn't care for the sloppy seconds comment no matter that he apologized and Rachel didn't care. I also was not a fan of his player like smooth moves and sucking the life out of her at pretty much first glance...a couple of times...even if she loved it. Then there is the fact that physically he reminds me of Josh Murray which automatically kind of turns my stomach. That said, I have not seen very much of him yet and there were a couple of moments when his facial expression had me laughing which is more than I could ever say about JM. He is staying out of the drama thus far and has not shown any signs of temper which is also a plus. Nothing screams out at me from his SM so for me, he has some pluses and some minuses.

I need to see more of him to get a really good gage on his personality. The only other person I had this kind of initial negative impression of was Nick on Andi's season because I couldn't get past how he reminded me of that prat, Spencer Pratt. That obviously changed, so I will be curious to see if Bryan can bring me around. That would certainly be more tolerable if he isn't F1 and is the next Bachelor. I can enjoy a season of a Bette I'm not crazy about because I have eye candy to distract me, but I have to at least tolerate the male leads since I find most of the women so annoying.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Thought last night's episode showed a different side of the cocky Bryan we saw in episode 1 and 2. Yeah, he said the sloppy seconds on Ellen but he seemed more laid back letting the crazies get their TV time.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:57 pm

coolangel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Bryan is quite entertaining.  ETA: thus far.

IA! I love his facial expressions whenever there is drama in the house. laugh out loud laugh out loud
I agree.  My favorite thing about him so far is his faces re the drama.  So hillarious Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 3806527698 . I find him great looking, nice and energetic as a guy on the show and like him in his ITMs. JMO.

I just don't like him with Rachel yet for many reasons. JMO.  Waiting for a one on one to see more JMO. 

Often the relationships I like watching and are more drawn to and that look more balanced and interesting to me are not the F1 relationships (I totally admit TPTB editing 100% works on me, I know that's what they want  giggling ).  I'm not into Rachel wanting what he's selling as of now because I like Rachel so much. JMO  But if he's her guy, I'll happily enjoy the love story I prefer on tv this season and wish her well in real life. That's what I did with Jojo as I love her, but was no fan of the relationship they showed with her F1 on the show (ETA even though it was the right one for her).  JMO. Still hoping I'll like what develops between Rachel and Bryan no matter F1 or not.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:25 pm

So I still hate the "sloppy seconds" line. But it would be unfair to judge people on one dumb comment, when I'm pretty sure that anyone who can talk has said something dumb at some point.

And while I don't see him as a good match for Rachel yet, I'm starting to become a really big fan of Bryan himself. Would it kill them to show an actual conversation between him and Rachel? If he's the F1, I'd really like to be able to support them wholeheartedly, but it's difficult when we're seeing virtually no dialog between the two.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:36 pm

They do actually talk laugh out loud

For example, Bryan talked to me about his parents’ 35-plus-year marriage, their example of love and how he wanted a relationship that emulated their marriage.
Rachel Lindsay's Bachelorette Blog: Ladies, We May Have a Unicorn in Our Midst
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan