SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:53 pm

I personally didn't really have a fave going in this season. I just thought some were hot nothing more. I don't perceive any of these guys as perfect and wouldn't put them on a high pedestal. I usually make my real judgement once I see the men in action. Bryan did nothing for me. Not my type of guy. So that was where I drew the line. laugh out loud JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by aviej Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Ok, so I know TOG is Peter but what does it stand for? Embarassed
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:05 pm

@aviej the other guy

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Uh yeah. I think Bryan is liked and disliked for who he is. He is out there. He is what he is.
Where as Peter. I think the whole picture is not there. Just saying. The whole picture may not be a baby killer, but that doesn't mean he comes out smelling like a rose, either.
JMO
I so concur, we have seem how some cast members who were shown as perfect with clean edit have turned out.

Last edited by mysthelma on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 1f49b  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@aviej the other guy
Thanks!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:16 pm

bluwavz wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:Sorry, still haven't changed my mind about Bryan but that's probably because I don't like guys that come across as cocky or smooth. I haven't liked many previous F1's though - Shawn and Jordan, for example. I'll continue watching but I will be disappointed if it's just another boring lead chooses alpha male type season. JMO.

I understand how you feel because I felt that way once before too but I can't blame the ladies too much for picking the alpha male types out of 25+ men.  There's a reason those guys tend to win. They usually pursue the lead hard and make her feel desired. It's understandable to me why the lady leads are so predictable in their choices. JMO.  
Basically, these baddies get away with everything imo and the lead STILL chooses them. They make the Ette into their personal therapist by requiring daily night time visits, act like the lead themselves making Ette borderline beg for the final rose, and even freaking leave for a last romp before the FRC, oh and now call her sloppy seconds on tv and none of it matters. D@mn it's good to be a bachelorette Baddy f1 gangster! All imo.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So much fat fingering today!! Grrrr)

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:18 pm

@mysthelma laugh out loud yes!  Luke, Chase, Robby, well pretty much all of Jojo's guys. laugh out loud  

That's one reason I'm surprised the camps are so divided so quickly and people are so harsh (IMO) on some of the guys.  If that season taught me anything is, it's after the season that tru colors will shine and you really see who someone is.  

But I get that everyone's entitled to their opinions and thoughts no matter how harsh or positive or how right or wrong.  It'll be interesting to see if opinions are still the same by the end of the season or even a couple months after.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:25 pm

I'm probably reading too much into this but has anyone else noticed that Rachel's body language is different when she's around Bryan? When she's with or around him at some point during their interaction she will cross her arms cross or her body will be slightly aback.

I admit she was already crossing her arms a lot even before the guys (Bryan) came out on Ellen, but Rachels arms seem more open/uncrossed when she was looking at Peter. She crossed them again when talking about the kiss with Bryan.

We can all agree she really likes Bryan and that there is a good chance he's F1 or F2 but I'm theorizing the body language means:

1. she's especially nervous around him because he's the one she really likes
2. Peter was initially her first choice and she was apprehensive about Bryan until he showed her more and morphed into the 'slow burn' love she's talked about in her interviews.
3. She doesn't trust Bryan and likes Peter.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Screen10

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Screen11

I'm no body language expert but I'm going with options 1 and 2. JMO

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:30 pm

kerriway wrote:I'm probably reading too much into this but has anyone else noticed that Rachel's body language is different when she's around Bryan? When she's with or around him at some point during their interaction she will cross her arms cross or her body will be slightly aback.

I admit she was already crossing her arms a lot even before the guys (Bryan) came out on Ellen, but Rachels arms seem more open/uncrossed when she was looking at Peter. She crossed them again when talking about the kiss with Bryan.

We can all agree she really likes Bryan and that there is a good chance he's F1 or F2 but I'm theorizing the body language means:

1. she's especially nervous around him because he's the one she really likes
2. Peter was initially her first choice and she was apprehensive about Bryan until he showed her more and morphed into the 'slow burn' love she's talked about in her interviews.
3. She doesn't trust Bryan and likes Peter.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Screen10

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Screen11

I'm no body language expert but I'm going with options 1 and 2. JMO
Well crossing arms could also mean feeling comfortable soo....imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 1f49b  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Crossing arm over body is blocking the person from entering your space.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:38 pm

Tilthefinalrose wrote:@jane81 to the audience who didnt receive his behavior well! There's a reason there are many people who aren't taking a liking to him so far...obviously there's more show, but there are many ppl who aren't feeling what they see so far-myself included.

JMO

Which audience didn't receive his behaviour well? Your posts make it sound like everyone doesn't like him, and IMO that's not the case. We are three epi's in, we've hardly seen him. He has a lot of positive posts on his IG's. Every F1 and F2 are going to be liked or not liked, but to assume he will have a lot of explaining to do, IMO he doesn't seem to be the type who cares about anyone else other than Rachel at this point.

As far as sloppy seconds, I don't understand how he told Rachel she got sloppy seconds. That's not the way I see it, and I often times see it referred that he told Rachel she is sloppy seconds which IMO is not the case.

He says after Will admitted he kissed Rachel,  "he got my sloppy seconds" meaning Will kissed Rachel after Bryan, Will was second. If Rachel got sloppy seconds, that would mean Will kissed someone else, then kissed her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvwO9kv5xig
4:20 mark.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:38 pm

Great observation @kerriway, I'm with you on options A or B. Either Peter screwed the pooch by taking too long to think before the ily/you're mine forevah, or she was just completely nervous with Bryan and felt he could hurt so she was already protecting herself before she allowed herself to fall for him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan