SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:40 pm

@GuardianAngel great post

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by kerriway Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:40 pm

@mysthelma Good point. I'd also love to hear others' opinions on Rachel's body language.

However what seems clear to me at this point (unless she's displaying this same type of body language with other guys) is that she's different when she's around Bryan. And her BL is different from her flirty glances at Peter.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:41 pm

Imo, I think Rachel is trying very hard not to give anything away.  

I would be a terrible 'Ette.  I do not have a poker face...just sayin'!   Good thing I'm married!  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:42 pm

@nd4reality Thanks Smiley

@Mommyof2 You beat me to it. That's exactly my take. She is trying not to show any body language at all and refraining from showing her real emotions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:45 pm

She actually has an expressive face imo if we rewatch the season and interviews after knowing how it all went down we will see how she was actually feeling all Along.

The benefit of hindsight.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:48 pm

After a little research/google searching, I've seen a couple articles that say crossed arms can be both out of comfort and/or protection.  This one seems to explain it pretty well.

Arms can act as the doorway to the body and the self. When they are crossed, they form a closed defensive shield, blocking out the outside world. Shields act in two ways: one is to block incoming attacks and the other is a place behind which the person can hide and perhaps not be noticed.

Crossed arms may thus indicate anxiety which is either driven by a lack of trust in the other person or an internal discomfort and sense of vulnerability (that may, for example, be rooted in childhood trauma).

The extent of crossing indicates how firmly closed the person is. This may range from a light cross to arms folded to arms wrapped around the person. An extreme version which may indicate additional hostility is a tight close with hands formed as fists. If legs are crossed also then this adds to the signal.

The hands in an arm-cross may also be used to hold the person in a reassuring self-hug, for example holding upper arms in a folded-arms position or wrapped around the torso, holding the sides. If the thumbs are up, this may indicate some approval or agreement with what is being said.

Crossed arms, especially when holding one another can show the person to be trying to keep themselves still. This can be to suppress any signals. It may also indicate repressed anger (I have to hold myself to prevent myself hitting you). In some cultures it also signals that the person is holding themself still so they can pay greater attention to you (and is hence a compliment).

Crossed arms, especially in a folded position can just mean the person is feeling comfortable, especially if there is little tension elsewhere in the body.  Comfort indicates a lack of fear which may come from being with friends or may be because they feel sufficiently powerful to handle any attacks as they appear. Folded arms with a little more tension may indicate that the person is feeling judgemental.

When arms are not crossed, they expose the torso and the person, making them more vulnerable. This signifies comfort that often indicates trust. It can also be power position that dares the other person to attack whilst knowing that the other person dare not.

Crossed arms is a very obvious signal and if you do it in front of other people they will likely feel rejected and respond accordingly (including not agreeing with you).

Note that not all crossed arms are defensive, for example when the person is relaxed (as indicated above).. Crossed arms are also used when the person is cold (this is typically done with hands tucked under armpits to keep them warm).

A common method sales people use with a customer in order to break the customer's crossed-arms closed position is to give the person something to hold or otherwise ask them to use their hands.

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:49 pm

@Mommyof2 Great comment.

Perhaps we'll be able to tell who she's 'bracing' herself around more in later epis.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:52 pm

@nd4reality You're right. The I'm falling in love clip of her is VERY expressive. Her laughing at Fred after the kiss was very expressive too.

kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:54 pm

@Ladybug82 Thanks. Good article. I think the first bold describes her actions perfectly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:54 pm

I cross my arms when I am nervous sometimes.  I didn't think that was about Bryan it was a group date.  I thought it was she was nervous as mentioned she was doing it prior to the guys even coming out.  I would be so nervous meeting Ellen I probably couldn't even talk (if you knew me that would really be saying something giggling )

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:56 pm

@Ladybug82 Thanks, learn something new everyday.

kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:00 pm

The more I have seen of Bryan's personality, the more I like him. IMO Bryan has a lot of charisma and easy charm. I like he is quick to smile and laugh and I appreciate Bryan lets Rachel understand his passion for her....IMO that is a big plus.

The "sloppy seconds" comment did not bother me at all....and I don't think Bryan meant it in a derogatory way. Rachel laughed and I would expect she did not feel offended since she and her squad joked about them getting Rachel's "leftovers" on BIP.  IMO both were said in jest.

Rachel has a big personality, strong physical passion and likes to go out and have fun....I see Bryan matching Rachel's vibe.

I think Bryan's SM #'s will grow after he has his first 1 on 1.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan