SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteReunion - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 9:28 pm

@Ash2214 Oh how horrible. My sympathies to her and her family. How sad. I looked at her IG and there is a beautiful picture of her and her dad when she got married. It's not easy loosing loved ones, especially a parent.

Thanks for the info on baby Liam. I had her on the list of Bach babies due in May. I updated the list. Do you know what day he was born?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteReunion - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Blessings for Lindsay in the combined time of joy and sorrow.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Mon May 28, 2018 12:01 am

My deepest sympathy to Lindsay and the Yenter family. It's quite heartbreaking to lose a parent but at least she will have her 2 boys to somehow relieved some of her pain. God bless her family.

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 28, 2018 12:10 am

Very sad. Very difficult time. Hopefully her sons will remind her of her dad in many ways and blessings.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Mon May 28, 2018 9:29 am

umngirl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:How has anyone come to the conclusion that Meredith has resumed drinking? Did she admit to this? Just curios that I missed something. Thanks.

In a previous interview, after rehab, she admitted to drinking 20 bottles of wine a week.  In this interview, she made a point of saying that she didn't do drugs or drink beer, that wine was her drink.  She also admitted to drinking again, but not to excess.  Not what the rehab folks would want to hear.

I am on her side whatever the truth.  I believe she needs help.  I question her reality, but I don't categorically say it wasn't the truth. i just don't know what to think.  If what she was saying is true, then those responsible should be called out and deal with what they have done to her.  I hope some family member or someone who cares, listened too, and reaches out to her.  

All very sad.  I listened to her struggle through this interview and it made a very different impression than reading the transcript.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:08 pm

I didn't know where to post this--so, I decided to post it here. Did something negative happen between Courtney and Lily of BWG? Did they break up?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:54 pm

suzq wrote:I didn't know where to post this--so, I decided to post it here.  Did something negative happen between Courtney and Lily of BWG?  Did they break up?
They haven’t been posting together on SM for a while, but that is not unusual for them. Two weeks ago  they did a nice IG Live together, and a few days ago Lily posted some footage from their last road trip (to San Francisco) and mocked Court by saying that the full version will be out some time in the next seven years. laugh out loud Sound like business as usual to me.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjbEv1ogmI-/?taken-by=lilymcmanus

I get the impression that they both are struggling to find work, which might start to weigh on them. no idea

What have you heard?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:20 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/danielle-maltby-paulie-calafiore-cheating-scandal-161239.amp

If true, poor Danielle, but not surprising. I would have never trusted that guy. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:30 pm

That’s too bad. I had no idea who he was but Danielle was very happy when on Olivia's podcast. She fully thought they’d be getting married at some point.

How sad for Lindsay and family. A happy time because of the baby but hard because of her dad.

I’m so sorry to hear that Meredith is still having problems. I have alcoholism in my family history and I don’t think there’s any handling it that involves drinking, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:36 pm

@Stacia620 It's definitely true. It's hard for me to even feel bad for Danielle, because his narcissistic, misogynistic douchebaggery was well-documented. I didn't even watch his show and in a few simple clicks from reddit, I could see that he was a jackazz who would treat her like sh*t. Knowing what she said about her ex, Danielle just strikes me as someone who is deliberately oblivious when it comes to relationships and then is shocked when it blows up in her face. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:49 pm

I can't feel that bad for Danielle, he's a KNOWN cheater, he has shown himself on and off the show (Big Brother) to know what he's really about. I've seen a lot of backlash toward the woman he apparently cheated with, but that's imo so unfair. This guy is a pro cheater, and could've lied to her, told her he's in an open relationship, recently broken up, etc. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:19 pm

When the whole world is telling you your new boyfriend is a POS and you should stay away from him, then perhaps you should at least look into it a bit instead of blatantly refusing to hear what anyone has to say. It annoys me when adult women act so gullible. That's why these a-holes can keep doing what they're doing indefinitely. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers