SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by blueblues Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:03 pm

Sprite wrote:@bluwavz I'm betting that was for the RS podcast. Ouch. Bet nobody else will be chatting with RS until they're old, old news.
Or rather until their one year NDA is up. Most of them usually wait for that anyway. Blake and Katie Mo recently had a lot to say about producer manipulation on Olivia’s podcast, and Peter has declared that March 15 is the day he will start telling his side of the story.
None of that should be affected by this turn of events.

It is quite interesting though. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think this has ever happened before. The only reason for that I can think of is that it would have made ABC look bad in the public eye.
It’s no coincidence IMO that when they decide to set an example, they do it with a widely despised villain. They could easily have a case with Colton as well after what he revealed on This American Life and several other podcasts last year, but he is (was) too popular.
It remains to be seen if there will be any backlash. Probably not much.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:Congratulations to AshLee!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFzRUcIDR3a/

Congrats to AshLee and family! Thanks for posting @bluwavz. The IG story is adorable. The baby's cheeks are so squishable! I didn't realize she was married with a little girl who looks like turned 2 just a couple of days ago. Now she has two sweet girls and what looks like a beautiful home and handsome hubby! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:17 pm

The juxtaposition of this pic today with the Chrissy teigen pic is doubly heartbreaking.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:26 pm

The Bachelor's AshLee Frazier Gives Birth to Baby No. 2: Find Out Her Name

The Bachelor's AshLee Frazier and hubby Aaron Williams are now a family of four, with their new daughter joining big sis Navy Lee Williams.
bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 75 Rs_1024x759-200930162606-1024--Ashlee-Frazier-and-Aaron-Williams-mp
Bachelor Nation's AshLee Frazier now has two little "angels" at home. On Wednesday, Sept. 30, the reality TV personality took to Instagram Stories to share that she gave birth to her second daughter.

Hours after making the special social media post, AshLee is exclusively telling E! News more details about her and husband Aaron Williams' newborn.

"It's with great delight that Aaron and I share the announcement of our second bundle of joy, Everleigh Anne Williams," the Bachelor Nation star reveals, adding that her little one was born on Tuesday, Sept. 29, and weighed, "7 pounds, 7 ounces."

The mom of two adds, "She's absolutely perfect and looks just like her big sister, who is most excited to meet her new 'best friend.' I can't wait to see their relationship blossom. Our love just doubled."

The couple's newborn joins their 2-year-old daughter Navy Lee Williams, who is a reality star in-the-making with her very own Instagram account.

and more here: https://www.eonline.com/news/1193267/the-bachelors-ashlee-frazier-gives-birth-to-baby-no-2-find-out-her-name
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:53 pm

blueblues wrote:
Sprite wrote:@bluwavz I'm betting that was for the RS podcast. Ouch. Bet nobody else will be chatting with RS until they're old, old news.
Or rather until their one year NDA is up. Most of them usually wait for that anyway. Blake and Katie Mo recently had a lot to say about producer manipulation on Olivia’s podcast, and Peter has declared that March 15 is the day he will start telling his side of the story.

It is quite interesting though. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think this has ever happened before. The only reason for that I can think of is that it would have made ABC look bad in the public eye.
It’s no coincidence IMO that when they decide to set an example, they do it with a widely despised villain. They could easily have a case with Colton as well after what he revealed on This American Life and several other podcasts last year, but he is (was) too popular.
All JMO

I really think it was because it was RS. They hate him with a passion. I don't really know why since I think he brings interest in the show, but it could also conveniently be because Luke wasn't well liked.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:21 pm

Sprite wrote:
blueblues wrote:

All JMO

I really think it was because it was RS. They hate him with a passion. I don't really know why since I think he brings interest in the show, but it could also conveniently be because Luke wasn't well liked.
They certainly hate him. Funny how a big business like the Bachelor franchise is so emotion driven.

Still, it seems that in later seasons TPTB feel the need to increase contestant manipulation and produced drama, while the contestants have new weapons in form of SM and podcasts (and lazy tabloids that repost what is said there). Awareness of the dirty games BTS is slowly becoming mainstream.
I think what we see with Luke is an example of TPTB desperately trying to regain control of the narrative.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:49 pm

Linds911 wrote:Congrats Lesley and Alex! awwww

https://people.com/parents/the-bachelor-lesley-murphy-pregnant-expecting-first-child-alex-kavanagh/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFqV0EKp0lD/

Lesley was on the latest Almost Famous Podcast.
A few tidbits:
She and her fiancé are moving to her hometown to be closer to her family so she has support with upcoming baby.
They met when she DMed him to repair her drone. When they met she hadn’t realized how cute he was and knew nothing much about him. Her initial intention was strictly business but he impressed her. He then asked her out and they went from there.
The proposal was a surprise. He had engraved Oct 10, 2020 on the engagement ring as a wedding date. Because of COVID, and his being Australian with his entire family there, they currently have no future wedding date.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:01 pm

@notarose thanks for the backstory. I love reading "fate" encounters!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:44 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1314227811431964673?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:20 pm

Will be interesting to see how this ends. It takes A LOT of maturity to remain friends with a former lover. It can work until one of them truly finds someone they want to invest their time in. Somehow, I see Kendall doing that long before Joe will.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:25 am

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 75 Ek00KvzUUAERa9J
Bachelor Bitch🌹@bachelorbitch_
Happy 3 year anniversary to one of my favorite bachelor couples!! #TheBachelorette #BachelorNation pic.twitter.com/MQ6eMMylD9
https://mobile.twitter.com/bachelorbitch_/status/1318767628643487745?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:20 pm

Congratulations to John! Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHVuSp1Hjyu/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers