SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed 05 Jul 2017, 5:13 pm

When I was in a long distance relationship, when I'd leave his place I always took something with me (with his permission of course.  I didn't steal it laugh out loud) that I could wear of his to make it feel like he was always near.  And that he could only get back our next time together.  One of his fav hats was often what I'd end up with.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by everglow Wed 05 Jul 2017, 5:18 pm

Rachel's happiness reaching new heights for the win! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 1f600

I find it kind of funny and coincidental that that poster was seated next to her and is now headed to of all the places Bogota, Colombia. Rachel of course can't get spoilery but I want to believe they had some small talk on the flight. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 1f604

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed 05 Jul 2017, 5:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:When I was in a long distance relationship, when I'd leave his place I always took something with me (with his permission of course.  I didn't steal it laugh out loud) that I could wear of his to make it feel like he was always near.  And that he could only get back our next time together.  One of his fav hats was often what I'd end up with.  

JMO
Yep, bet she took it so she wouldn't forget him til the next time. As if she could ever forget him!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jul 2017, 5:32 pm

is it true that this forum started questioning peter as the winner long before reality steve changed his spoiler?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed 05 Jul 2017, 5:34 pm

And it's as simple as that. Great sleuthing so far everyone. It's finding the proof that we know is out there based on many previous years of sleuthing. yes

Great find @Diana !

Speaking of Colombia, I still say that's where she went on her out of country flight that the FA couldn't say or it would give it away.

She looks so happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed 05 Jul 2017, 5:35 pm

@rachelisqueen Absolutely! This is a fan forum, so we won't get into here. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed 05 Jul 2017, 5:39 pm

@GuardianAngel , @bluejay25 posted it first in the SM Thread

Just want to make sure she gets proper credit too!  yes :claphands
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed 05 Jul 2017, 5:40 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:is it true that this forum started questioning peter as the winner long before reality steve changed his spoiler?

Yes. There were members on this forum that did not believe the first spoiler.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed 05 Jul 2017, 5:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Me too @Maddy. I love that in that pic Bryan is the only one looking at Rachel.

It seems to be a theme with Bryan... he can't take his eyes off of Rach Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 1f60d
One of the things I so like about Bryan. He just doesn't SAY the words , he backs them up with ACTIONS!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed 05 Jul 2017, 5:43 pm

@Ladybug82 Thank you for the correction. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed 05 Jul 2017, 5:47 pm

LynnTa wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Me too @Maddy. I love that in that pic Bryan is the only one looking at Rachel.

It seems to be a theme with Bryan... he can't take his eyes off of Rach Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 1f60d

One of the things I so like about Bryan. He just doesn't SAY the words , he backs them up with ACTIONS!
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 4256136633  that's what I like most about Bryan too and why he sold me with his actions that he is there for Rachel and wants to be with her. It's Bryan's actions that have backed up his words that have shown me he is genuine  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed 05 Jul 2017, 5:54 pm

It looks like the same cap to me. The log on R's is NY . I can't decipher the small logo on B's!
Either way I am happy to see R so happy and out of the remaining suitors only Bryan brings out that happy smile imo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85