SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:06 pm

I just want to hang in this lovely thread and celebrate all the good news recently.

Yay!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:09 pm

Not only is it good news that there's more proof Bryan is the F1 and Rachel looks incredibly happy, but that it was sleuthed, right from day one, and never let up regardless!

"Swept me off my feet"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Not only is it good news that there's more proof Bryan is the F1 and Rachel looks incredibly happy, but that it was sleuthed, right from day one, and never let up regardless!

"Swept me off my feet"

Yes! #watchgate, #poolgate, Bryan's first ever IG story (the season of firsts! Lol), #chickengate, so much sleuthing happened in the last couple of weeks to seal the deal! #teamsleuthing, #teamBBF High clap cheerleader

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:21 pm

No one could convince me swept her off her feet wasn't Bryan, then she went on and on and on and on about that kiss. laugh out loud

I do not post my thanks to sleuthers, until the FRC but it will be a doozer when I do. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:30 pm

Add to that, it was mentioned false seeds were planted early on to color others from looking at Bryan. It was right there for everyone to see. All they had to do was look.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:40 pm

I watched unspoiled initially and had no clue about spoilers and switch ups. I picked out Bryan immediately. I'm guessing the editors have been making things pretty easy in recent sessions.

The sleuthing and persistence on this board is to be commended.
#teamBBF always.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:19 am

I'm so excited for Rachel and Bryan. Wish them all the love and luck in the world.

We all suspected something must be going on when he hasn't returned to work. Are condos in Miami expensive? If he rents it out, he can get a good passive income as well.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:50 am

Kashathediva wrote:Add to that, it was mentioned false seeds were planted early on to color others from looking at Bryan. It was right there for everyone to see. All they had to do was look.
Yes, I almost got sucked in. That's why I enjoy seeing the interactions play out and not just pre-season sleuthing. As soon as I saw him the first episode, my initial impression of him changed. I really was sold on him while watching his ITMs as those seem more real and gave me a glimpse into what he was really about, which was wooing Rachel. As time has gone on, I have seen him be consistently himself. No fakery from him imo and all about Rachel. I guess that's why I like their relationship the best.
Btw, great sleuthing everyone! thumbsup

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:08 am

sign heart Bryan has always been the one for Rachel IMO. I absolutely love the energy, passion, genuine happiness and laughter these two share. They make me smile with their meant to be connection. I understand Rachel's happiness because she exudes it every time she is with Bryan and he does the same with her. kisses beatingheart PINKHEART
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:10 am

Ugh, hiatus sucks! So get through it / celebrate the Holiday I made some random gifs of moments I liked from the last two episodes.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 2498057887 Hope you enjoy Smiley

Bryan's Cute Reaction to Being asked on the 1 on 1

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Brache12Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Brache11

Bryan Reacting to Rachel Blindsiding him with the Rappelling Date LOL

[He literally says ' Whhhaaat?'  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 3806527698 ]

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Brache13

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Brache21

Bryan: "What have you gotten us in to?". Rachel:  "I changed my mind!"   rofl

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Brache14

Bryan: "Was my a** in your face?" Rachel: "It was!"

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Brache15

Bryan's SMILE when kissing her!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Brache19

Bryan's Disbelief that Rachel was a Late Bloomer and Rachel's Bafflement that Bryan wasn't Always Hot

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Brache20Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Brache18
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:17 am

What touches me the most, and I think it's one of the most real moments of the franchise, is when she asked "will your family accept me?'' She stumbled her words a bit and she lowered her voice to a whisper. In that moment, she sounds like the contestant seeking affirmation from the lead. I want to give her a hug everytime when I watch that moment. I hope Bryan's family showered her with warmth, love and affirmation at HTD.  All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:30 am

Thank you for those lovely gifs, @bigbluebird.

Bryan has a lovely smile. When Rachel first came in, even though he was sitting at the far corner, he was just beaming at her by himself. It was adorable.

ETA:
Cute moment of Rachel looking at Bryan during the Spelling Bee date, even though other guys were trying to get her attention.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 19428640_1444800568910960_4204647191781834752_n
Source

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85