SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by bigbluebird Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:50 pm

So excited for tonight and all the gifs and analyses to come! Trusting that Bryan will continue to bring his A Game. clapping!
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Rach has said post-filming that her fiance makes her feel really loved so I've no doubt if Bryan is F1 he will bring it tonight :uptonogood  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 1f525
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:58 pm

Ohh I LOVE IT heartglasses

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 Captur37

SOURCE :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWYb5s6je1E/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:58 pm

Sorry for double post but looks like someone is VERY excited for tonight's ep cheerleader

@thebryanabasolo Mood when I get another 1 on 1 date  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 1f60a #Geneva   Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 1f60d #thebachelorette #thebacheloretteabc Tune in tonight @8pm/7central on ABC!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 77 19932434_314761755644273_4649163391951175680_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWYb5s6je1E/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:01 pm

Is that the outfit he wore on the date as well? Looks like it!

He's so cute.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:05 pm

And Rachel shared a post in her date outfit too.
And @sdmom and @AllAboutLove asked them to post something looool
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:21 pm

@djogbenyuie Bryan and Rach keep giving the clues! I love it! hearthumbsup :swinginglove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Rachel is right, he's devastatingly handsome!! I also love that he always seems to be happy and in a good mood and a big optimist. It must be wonderful to be loved by him Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:28 pm

I love that Rachel always seems happy when she's with him.
I remember the comment from the lady who taped their HTD that they looked very happy and were laughing and smiling together!
Couple who laugh together stay together :sweetheart:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:29 pm

TBTH I don't ever remember a contestant this excited. About being on the show. About going on a date. Ever.
Go Bryan.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:TBTH I don't ever remember a contestant this excited. About being on the show. About going on a date. Ever.
Go Bryan.
The only other contestant I can remember being this excited is Lee/F1 (Bette Australia S2). Lee kept going on and on how excited he was and even for his second 1on1 he was bursting at the seams with excitement. He literally beamed like he had won the lottery of lotteries. And by the FRC he was on cloud nine. I've never seen an F1 so happy at FRC as Lee was and he said he felt like pure light he was so happy and kept telling G how happy he was! I can't wait to see Bryan at FRC with Rachel and how giddy he will be proposing to Rach! Forget fireworks or a roaring four-alarm blaze... it will be a meteor shower of happiness beatingheart

Jumping hearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:07 pm

The happiness of Bryan and Rachel together....is pure bliss. I love that they are always beaming with their beautiful smiles and easy laughter. Some times this show gets things right and finding Bryan for Rachel is one of those times! kisses sign heart
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85