SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Airelle is low key obsessed with JoJo and I love it laugh out loud she commented that she was the cutest and that she was missing JoJo.
I mean I'm obsessed with Jo! Can't imagine how intense obsession would be after actually meeting her and spending time with her laugh out loud laugh out loud And all this at home and baddy placed a hand on lady??? laugh out loud I'll eventually stop bringing it up....

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by vernie113 Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:18 pm

I am sooooo happy to see the engagement ring on Jojo's ring finger. That is what i was waiting for since the snap of them moving. i was holding my breath but now i can smile as we are back to the "old" Jojo and Jordan before the silence in Nashville. We are now in business again and I can continue my countdown to the wedding announcement. I woke up from my afternoon nap with my heart beating so loudly. i dreamt they are headed to Nemacolin to recharge their love batteries and be alone in their surroundings and rekindled the beautiful memories of their courtship and pre-engagement times.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:23 pm

The pic is from april tho laugh out loud but I'm sure she is wearing the ring now too.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:24 pm

I wonder where they are going next week? i'm curious about their new house, I want Jo to post a snap. Jordan's comments were hillarious giggling
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:09 pm

Most of these girls love the ring more than the man it comes with so I think that would be the last thing she'd part with if the relationship wasn't thriving laugh out loud

Luckily, pretty sure Jo loves her man at least as much as the Neil Lane (maybe more!! laugh out loud) so I'm not too worried Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:56 pm

Altho the pic was months old, the fact she posted the picture of the ring finger is very reassuring. She is proud to show it off and acknowledges her affection for the man who went on his bended knee and asked her to marry him to which she gladly answered a resounding YES.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:38 am

Is it possible they're gone/going to LA as Darious, Brittany and aunt Nikki?

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:13 am

Anyone think they might pop up at Evan and Carly's wedding tomorrow? To just be part of the bach family in attendance?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:14 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Anyone think they might pop up at Evan and Carly's wedding tomorrow?  To just be part of the bach family in attendance?
Where is the wedding? Is that where they're beach bound to? Jo must be so happy she can be nice to him again laugh out loud Would have made for a chilly vacay.

But Jo is up liking pics so they might be on the move. Oh and a fan comment that she's beautiful and Baddy's hair is on fleek laugh out loud

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:16 am

It was supposed to be Mexico, either at or near the BIP hotel/site.  Unless plans have changed because of the incident, but from what's been said about it still being on, I don't think Drastic changes were made. Who knows. I just thought that might be a possibility for their travels.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:18 am

Ladybug82 wrote:It's was supposed to be Mexico, either at or near the BIP hotel/site.  Unless plans have changed because of the incident, but from what's been said about it still being on, I don't think the locations changed.
Thanks!! Then that makes sense. I know Baddy is friendly with Evan and Jo is friendly with all living beings like the Disney princess that she is, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them. Shawn and Kait might be there too, in which case, I'll freak seeing my favs together!! laugh out loud all about me as always!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:23 am

I mean I could be wrong but they are friendly and have connections to Evan and Carly by extension, so it seems a likely possibility to me.  Plus right now the franchise and use all the friendly faces and positive it can get IMO.  So bring them all out and parade them around.  Plus, if Jojo and Jordan get a free trip out of it, why not take advantage of it. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan