SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by elena.shayk Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:27 am

If that's the case, it would be amazing!! All those bach people together is sure gonna bring some much needed shenanigans. I really hope they go.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by aviej Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:41 am

I'd like to see them at the wedding as well. But if wedding plans haven't changed, that's supposed to be 17th June, which is tomorrow. JoJo in her IG said that she's beach bound next week. So I'm not sure. Either way though, I hope I get to see some cute pics and that they have fun.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:10 am

During the early episodes of Bach12, Jordan mentioned one of his good friends from Nashville was in the show and he was referring to Evan and the other one is Wells. As I recall, post show when Jordan was not communicating with the other guys, the 2 he continued to communicate with were Wells and Evan. Like everyone else i'd love to see J/J be close to the water as they seem to have so much fun and be playful in beaches. Besides seeing Jordan shirtless is always good for failing eyesight.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:12 am

That would be fun, but I'm not sure! The major franchise couples that are engaged (JoJo/Jordan, Nick/Vanessa, Kaitlyn/Shawn) seemed to all be doing their own thing yesterday. If they're going, they would need to leave today since the wedding is supposedly tomorrow.

Since those other couples haven't headed there yet either, I think it's just going to be BIP related people. Some contestants that were supposed to be on this season headed there yesterday as well as Jade and Tanner, but that's it. It would be nice though!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:44 am

Ash2214 wrote:That would be fun, but I'm not sure! The major franchise couples that are engaged (JoJo/Jordan, Nick/Vanessa, Kaitlyn/Shawn) seemed to all be doing their own thing yesterday. If they're going, they would need to leave today since the wedding is supposedly tomorrow.

Since those other couples haven't headed there yet either, I think it's just going to be BIP related people. Some contestants that were supposed to be on this season headed there yesterday as well as Jade and Tanner, but that's it. It would be nice though!
I don't want to get too excited but Shawn and kait seem to be on the move this am!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:54 am

@Alanna ohhh! That would be awesome. Fingers crossed.

I would hope their move into their new house and potentially going on vacation somewhere next week wouldn't mess up their availability to go to the wedding. Who knows, maybe they will head to the wedding and then stay in Mexico for the beach next week!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:56 am

Do we know for sure the wedding is in Mexico? Isn't it dangerous for Jade given Zika?

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:33 pm

Everyone's finally allowed into bed laugh out loud this was at 8am so hopefully they're on the way to the wedding too!!

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 30 Img_1812

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:40 pm

So cute! And we can tell they're in their new house because that paint color of their wall is different and they didn't have a window right next to their bed like that laugh out loud laugh out loud

For real though, I'm hoping they're able to make it. I love Evan!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:45 pm

I wanna see their new house so badly!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Hopefully this new house gives them enough storage space so Jordan doesn't have to put his things in the guest bedroom.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:48 pm

aviej wrote:Hopefully this new house gives them enough storage space so Jordan doesn't have to put his things in the guest bedroom.
Baddy's probably lucky he even gets to go to the new house laugh out loud laugh out loud He was in some real danger of not getting packed to come along there for a second!

I wanna see it too!!! Give us a tour, Jo!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan