SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:42 pm

I would imagine they'd want to go. Jo would probably have terrible FOMO if she didn't and I think Baddy (secretly laugh out loud) likes Bach Nation in small doses as well. Plus if Soraya is home now, their baby would be in good hands.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:44 pm

She posted the picture yesterday, so it's still considered this week since it was Thursday. She said "next week" which I take it to mean this upcoming week that hasn't started yet. They could leave this Sunday and be somewhere on Monday.

If the other engaged couples go to the wedding, I would assume JoJo and Jordan would have been invited, but if they're heading somewhere this upcoming week, they might not be able to. I hope I'm wrong because I would love to see them there supporting Evan. If they're able to I have no doubt they would go.

I'm hoping we get some snaps so we know laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:18 pm

It doesn't look like they're going. They're still in Dallas. As of two hours ago, Jordan was training with that former NFL player he tweeted with a couple of weeks ago and some other guys that train with him. It's in this IG story:

http://instagram.com/brockboatman

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Thanks @Ash2214!! Bummer city. And that workout looks like he!! why so men hate themselves so much?? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Bummer! Ah well! At least Jordan is working out hard so that we'll see some rock solid abs in his snaps at the beach next week. Hugesmile
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:35 pm

Mexico isn't that long of a flight from Dallas, so I guess they could always head out tonight, but I doubt it.

The second I saw that they are going away themselves, I figured they wouldn't be going. If they're heading out of the country and already had flights set up, it would be pretty difficult to manage that and flying to and from Mexico all within a couple or few days.

BTW, not sure if this is where they're headed, but the photographers who did their Fiji shoot are headed to Panama next week. I figured I'd mention it as a possibility, but who knows. It might just be a trip for these two or a family trip.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by heyitsaggie Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:52 pm

I think they might be going to the wedding maybe have a flight later tonight or tommrow morning who knows but we need some more cute snaps like omg :P <3 -Abby
heyitsaggie
heyitsaggie

Back to top Go down

Post by heyitsaggie Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Guys I'm loving this fourm so much a big shoutout to elena.shayk for getting my butt on here Smiley <3! -Abby
heyitsaggie
heyitsaggie

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:08 pm

heyitsaggie wrote:Guys I'm loving this fourm so much a big shoutout to elena.shayk for getting my butt on here Smiley <3! -Abby

Haha it took me so long to comvince you tho! laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:09 pm

@heyitsaggie welcomeyall

Have a look at the forum rules, link in my signature. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by heyitsaggie Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:30 pm

Hi guys much love to everybody I have a strong feeling we might be seeing some J&J snaps tonight because they usually go out on Friday nights! But who knows anyways I love them and I love this community! Much love-Abby! <3
heyitsaggie
heyitsaggie

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:10 pm

My apologies if this is a double post - details about Jojo's stunning white outfit at the May engagement party in Chico.

https://instagram.com/p/BUIQS0rhCdJ/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan