SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 33 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:38 pm

Looks like Ben and some cousins are in a big house in LA, no Jo and Jo though. Wonder if they're still home.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 33 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by elena.shayk Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Alanna wrote:Looks like Ben and some cousins are in a big house in LA, no Jo and Jo though. Wonder if they're still home.

Looks like something is up in LA. I guess JoJo & Jordan will join them too. It's been a hectic few weeks laugh out loud a vacay is much needed!
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:16 pm

:Welcome Abby. It's good to see a pic of sleeping Jackson and Jordan. So its more likely that they will go to LA and be with family before going off for a beach vacation?

I love Jo's hair in this pic, this is probably part of the photo shoot she did last april in LA>

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVavPN5nDiI/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher
Credit: @JoJo Fletcher
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:40 am

She is adorbs! awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:She is adorbs!  awwww
Pretty much the cutest possible Smiley and Baddy liked this pic last night too. I like that he's showing up on her sm to send a message to all the creepers that leave negative comments and whatever else. Jo is in good hands laugh out loud heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Can they tell us where they are? laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by heyitsaggie Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:22 pm

Hey everyone hope ya'll are doing good! Sorry I wasn't online much last night I was doing lots of rewatching of J&J opps no shame here Smiley! Anyways hope we all will see some snaps of where there going sooon! Anyways Happpy Saturday to all! Smiley
heyitsaggie
heyitsaggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Did you guys see becca's tweet to Jojo about being at the club? I wonder where they are! Is LA the beach / family vacation you guys are referring too?

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:24 pm

Boshem wrote:Did you guys see becca's tweet to Jojo about being at the club? I wonder where they are! Is LA the beach / family vacation you guys are referring too?
It may be absolutely false but I saw an article in the last 24 hrs that said Becca and Jo Jo were on the guest list for the wedding. I didn't mention it because I figured they were just grasping at the supposed guest list. I didn't see Jordan listed.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:31 pm

It's not true cause Becca has instagrammed story she's in LA w her friend Tanya.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Boshem wrote:Did you guys see becca's tweet to Jojo about being at the club? I wonder where they are! Is LA the beach / family vacation you guys are referring too?
I saw that too!! I was wondering if it's for the wedding because a bunch of them were out last night but might be the family vacay too.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:40 pm

If they were at the wedding, we would have seen something by now no? My guess is they're in LA.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan