SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by vernie113 Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:08 am

Jojo and Becca in Puerto Bonito
https://instagram.com/p/BVlmU6Yg11s/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by vernie113 Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:53 am

Correction to above post - should read Pueblo Bonito and not Puerto Bonito. My apologies.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:57 am

Jo is so freaking cute, becca snapped a seagull walking around her lounge chair and Jo asking Becca to monitor his movements and exact location laugh out loud She's the most adorable of the cutest laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Jojo's favorite Mexican food as she is lounging by the pool/beach.
https://instagram.com/p/BVnHRmvg6mO/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:19 pm

Glad to see the girls hard at work modeling laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Loveeeddd this moment laugh out loud laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKoYVSeBuXQ/

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:23 pm

From Twitter,  they saw Jo assumed baddy was there too?

@kenziehank
My sister and her husband are at the same resort in Cabo as @JoelleFletcher and @JRodgers11 you could say I'm a little jealous!

Another Jo sighting. I love her suit!

@rylanduncan_10
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 48 Img_1815

This is fun, I've missed stalking her whereabouts laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:29 pm

Alanna wrote:From Twitter,  they saw Jo assumed baddy was there too?

@kenziehank
My sister and her husband are at the same resort in Cabo as @JoelleFletcher and @JRodgers11 you could say I'm a little jealous!

Another Jo sighting. I love her suit!

@rylanduncan_10
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 48 Img_1815

This is fun, I've missed stalking her whereabouts laugh out loud

When you don't pay attention to your BFF because you're busy texting your BAE laugh out loud (just kidding)
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:16 pm

I could be wrong, but I actually don't think they're there for a photo shoot since it seems like they've been lounging around the past couple of days.

Becca has been promoting the resort since they stepped foot in it yesterday, so IMO Becca's probably getting paid to stay there, promote the resort, and then write about it on her blog. Becca just did this a couple of weeks ago for a few days at a resort in CA and she brought her best friend Ali that time.

I guess a photo shoot could still happen tomorrow or Friday, but the promoting of the resort by Becca makes me think it's for her blog.

So jealous of their lifestyle laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:18 pm

Thanks @Ash2214, she referenced Mochi so I took from that comment that they're working but you're right, doesn't seem much working going on laugh out loud Can Becca take me next???

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:28 pm

@Alanna I thought it was for Mochi Swim too! Becca then started to share IG stories of them lounging around eating Mexican food and tagging the location in every single one, so I came to the conclusion it was for her blog laugh out loud especially knowing she just did the same thing less than a month ago.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Jordan just twitted he's back at the Manning Passing Academy which is held in Thiis held at Nichols State University in Thibodaux LA from June 22 to June 25.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan