SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 63 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:38 pm

Yeah, I don't think I saw a pool. As soon as she went out, you can see she went on a deck and there are stairs that lead down to the grass area. It looks like it might have a similar set up as their old house - cozy living room in the back of the house that leads right out to the yard.

I like the French doors and that they have a deck. I want to see the kitchen! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 63 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by aviej Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:39 pm

Yes Boshem. When I saw the Ford I remember particularly seeing one in Nashville. But, we'd find out eventually about the house and vehicle, as with everything else Smiley .
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:42 pm

It looks like a pool to me and their new house seems bigger. The Ford looks brand new, I wonder where they are going?

Nice dance moves by J and J. Can't wait for them to show more glimpses of their new house.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:44 pm

Hopefully after they get everything set up and style it the way they want they'll do another tour.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:46 pm

New house, new vehicle. This all seems like a fresh start after being together for a year. They're thinking about their future with getting married in sight and the baby fever. They seem pretty solid at this point and that makes me very happy Smiley

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:51 pm

I'm thinking their new house is similar to the old one in terms of size.. I think once they have kids they'll buy a more big one. The houses look similar also cause Jojo's style is so particular laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:Is her face in jackie's butt? Suspect

Haha, my thoughts exactly! I'm not even a germaphobe, yet my face is going nowhere near a dog bum.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:01 pm

I like the idea of new house, new car with the same fiancee in a somewhat solid relationship in preparation for the long awaited wedding of the year, wedded bliss and expanded family .

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:31 pm

vernie113 wrote:I like the idea of new house, new car with the same fiancee in a somewhat solid relationship in preparation for the long awaited wedding of the year, wedded bliss and expanded family .
How amazing would it have been if Jo was casually like, "Yeahhhh, I'm not bringing Baddy to the new home, gotta find another stand-in real fast so I can keep the ring"?? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
vernie113 wrote:I like the idea of new house, new car with the same fiancee in a somewhat solid relationship in preparation for the long awaited wedding of the year, wedded bliss and expanded family .
How amazing would it have been if Jo was casually like, "Yeahhhh, I'm not bringing Baddy to the new home, gotta find another stand-in real fast so I can keep the ring"?? laugh out loud
That would not be fun at all. JoJo only has eyes for Jordan at this point. No one in her rear view mirror, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:10 pm

That is true. Jojo for her part since her season as Bachelorette had only eyes and hots for Jordan in spite of the fact she had a choice of 25 other guys. She never wavered in her attraction for Jordan the although wanted us to believe she had doubts about him until 20 minutes before the engagement . Her eyes could not lie about who she wanted to end up with since he stepped out of the limo. They found each other at the right time when their hearts were open to commit to their life together forever . I believe this relationship and their pure intentions surrounded and supported by both families and very close friends.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:11 pm

aviej wrote:
Alanna wrote:
That would not be fun at all. JoJo only has eyes for Jordan at this point. No one in her rear view mirror, IMO.
I was joking that it's a new house but the same fiance, like what other fiance could it ever be? laugh out loud I'm sure Jo is more than a little attached to this specific guy, never mind about the dog and his attachment!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan