SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:09 am

Not that I think it really means anything, but I was going through my IG timeline this morning and it was funny to see she followed a bridal IG account at 1am this morning laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:13 am

Ash2214 wrote:Not that I think it really means anything, but I was going through my IG timeline this morning and it was funny to see she followed a bridal IG account at 1am this morning laugh out loud
I still think that they will get married sooner rather than later just based on their families, cultures, personalities, etc. Plus why have an engagement party for an indefinite engagement? I think they're just private and won't announce anything until the very last minute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:29 am

@Alanna agreed. I think that huge party for them with both families and even extended family attending is a great sign. There haven't been any red flags minus the one a month ago, but they seemed to handle it in a mature manner and moved past it.

I saw a comment from a fan on one of their pictures not too long ago and the fan referenced that their two year anniversary, May 12th, is on a Saturday next year and it would be cute if their wedding anniversary was their same as their official/engagement anniversary.

I could totally see that since it's a year away, but I like how they've handled all of the wedding talk so far and that they're doing what's best for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:46 am

That sounds like a perfect wedding date! If she's following a bridal IG account at 1am this morning, she has brides on her mind, that for sure!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:09 pm

What she really has on her mind is BABIES. Ash and I noted that she's been liking a lot of pregnancy/baby related pictures lately. That baby fever is hitting her hard laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:12 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:What she really has on her mind is BABIES. Ash and I noted that she's been liking a lot of pregnancy/baby related pictures lately. That baby fever is hitting her hard laugh out loud
I hadn't noticed that. Hope baddy can give this babe a babe sometime soon laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:19 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:What she really has on her mind is BABIES. Ash and I noted that she's been liking a lot of pregnancy/baby related pictures lately. That baby fever is hitting her hard laugh out loud
I hadn't noticed that. Hope baddy can give this babe a babe sometime soon laugh out loud
Well, she said she's not ready now, but who knows laugh out loud She said by 30 she wants kids.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Once she gets married the baby fever will hit her harder laugh out loud but it also depends if Baddy is ready.. but then lil Jo knows how to get her ways so.. laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:37 pm

I will be sooo delighted if they opt out of having any type of bach interference in their wedding. Tptb seem to always bring some type of yuck to weddings. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:50 pm

Didn't one of the Bach weddings have a cash bar? laugh out loud I just somehow don't see the family where one kid got married by Richard Branson on his private island being okay with their precious baby girls wedding having a cash bar and Bach tptb general stupidity laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:12 pm

It's their fav song! (well actually JoJo's) laugh out loud so had to share it. ENJOY!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVvGMA-AmG8/?taken-by=miss.shayk_
Credit: @Miss Shayk

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Sorry for the double posts.

Baddy looks so tired. Go home to your girl laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVvJUz1Fvbz/

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan