SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 70 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:30 am

They really are a perfect fit and I even have to say that although I was expecting a not so fantastic outcome after their Nashville adventures, I've been pleasantly surprised even there. It seems that while baddy started out handling their issue same as he always had with previous women, he quickly altered his actions and did the opposite- came home with Jo to Jackson to their home in Dallas and stayed, physically literally and metaphorically heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 70 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:05 am

@bamagal not sure! I haven't seen anything yet, but we do know he's doing a charity golf event with Peter in mid July, so it's possible he will be and then attending the golf thing while he's doing work.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:27 pm

They spent their last 4th of July cooped up in a safe house. And JoJo sent out two snaps of the fireworks. I remember many of us sleuthed whether or not we could hear another laugh (Jordan's) in the background laugh out loud GOOD TIMES!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Traditionally, all ESPN/SEC staff covering SEC are always present during the 4 media days. I expect Jordan to be there.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:54 pm

Almost a month to go before the airing of their engagement on the show. I am anxiously waiting for what Jordan or Jojo has in store for each other and their fans/followers

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:11 pm

You need to download the app podcastone and listen to sports related. It's pretty interesting especially when they interview Wells Adam. Oh ya Jackson makes an appearance with his barking laugh out loud. You will have a great laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:17 pm

Latinachick24 wrote:You need to download the app podcastone and listen to sports related. It's pretty interesting especially when they interview Wells Adam. Oh ya Jackson makes an appearance with his barking laugh out loud. You will have a great laugh
Do you think someone who can barely tell the difference between a basketball and football could enjoy it?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:25 pm

@Alanna I know nothing about football laugh out loud but I listened to it anyways. They both just talk so good. Their voices laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Latinachick24 wrote:@Alanna I know nothing about football laugh out loud but I listened to it anyways. They both just talk so good. Their voices laugh out loud
Good enough laugh out loud I'll give it a try too. I cannot help it, I'm as smitten by Baddy as I can be laugh out loud laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:41 pm

^ I can't find the podcast!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:43 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I can't find the podcast!
Listening now. They're so good!!! So much swag and confidence.

https://www.podcastone.com/sports-related-with-jordan-and-luke-rodgers

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:31 pm

@Alanna Right!!! So much confidence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan