SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 71 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:34 pm

That was awesome. The wells interview was great, but that was expected. For those that want to listen, most of the football stuff stops around the 40 minute mark.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 71 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:44 pm

I'm listening right now and laugh out loud'ed at the, "shut up!!!" to Jackson laugh out loud Poor doggy, he just wanted to chat! Oh and baddy immediately stole his ball yesterday and ran away. Hilarious.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:47 pm

@Alanna I loved when Luke was like MOONIE?! Jackie Moon making his first appearance! He then was like what's he doing? We know he'd probably want to be in a puddle some where laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna I loved when Luke was like MOONIE?! Jackie Moon making his first appearance! He then was like what's he doing? We know he'd probably want to be in a puddle some where laugh out loud
That was adorable as was Baddy commenting to Wells on kissing his then-gf and now-fiancée but it's okay because she probably likes his kisses more since she's his fiancée still laugh out loud He's so funny, I just like how relaxed he is about their relationship and how it started. Least jealous guy ever.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:16 pm

@Alanna their friendship with Wells is very cute. It was funny to hear the amount of times Jordan had brought up the kissing thing. You can tell he's not a jealous guy, but he still didn't like seeing his fiancé with other men, which is very obviously normal.

Even Luke said he stopped watching because he didn't want to see his brother's fiancé making out with other men laugh out loud too awkward for him. I laughed when Wells and Luke were talking about a doggie play date and Jordan had to get in there that Jackie Moon needed to be invited laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:34 pm

Wonder what this is about? Hope nothing to do with Advocare laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BV-ik8tBvlf/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:53 pm

Who knows, but I remember months ago he responded to someone on twitter about starting up his Chico work in Dallas with either a gym or offering their services in Dallas. I would love for that to be it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:55 pm

Hey guys!! Him & Luke are starting their own coffee brand.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Who knows, but I remember months ago he responded to someone on twitter about starting up his Chico work in Dallas with either a gym or offering their services in Dallas. I would love for that to be it.
Yeah sounds like it since the post starts about cookies and weight. I don't think Baddy will disappoint me with Advocare laugh out loud laugh out loud

@Boshem, coffee???

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:58 pm

What could the big announcement be? Jordan is really a tease.
https://instagram.com/p/BV-ik8tBvlf/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:59 pm

@Boshem coffee?! laugh out loud thank God that's it, but so random! Although I know Luke had mentioned getting into this type of stuff since his buddy owns that cafe in Nashville.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:02 pm

Honestly I have no idea how I figured that out laugh out loud I honestly saw Luke talking about a podcast and coffee in the works & stay tuned, so I'm assuming it's for that tbh cause the podcast is with Luke so ! Random I know, but atleast he's not shilling advocAre

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan