SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 73 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Please tell me she doesnt give Lee the GDR!!!!! :pout

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:49 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Kristina Schulman‏ @kristinaschulma  5m5 minutes ago
More
I feel like Peter is someone you can sit on the front porch with at dawn and have long life talks with #TheBachelorette

Me too, as long as someone else is doing the all the talking. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Rachel was wayyy tipsy and girly, soft with Peter
and tipsy and cute with Eric

then plot twist

Lee and Iggy --- making rachel sober up rofl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:50 pm

SeekAny wrote:Rachel is so different with Peter. She plays with her hair, gets nervous. I always thought she would fall for the guy she's softer around. There is a quietness to their connection. It might not win out in the end, but regardless of why Peter is there, I think the two of them had a genuine connection. It seems pretty effortless at the moment. Socks or bare feet? Love that question.
ITA! Maybe he 'wins' maybe he doesn't, but I love watching them together.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:50 pm

I hate the cr*p from Lee..."I didn't do anything. I was just being honest."

I hate hearing that excuse for justification for being a d*ck.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:50 pm

truelovealways wrote:Bryan might take a whole new meaning to hidden F1 more like non-existent F1 laugh out loud

He and Vanessa would have that in common. Remember them editing out any Nick and Vanessa conversation from the New Orleans group date? It's like she wasn't even there.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 pm

SeekAny wrote:Rachel is so different with Peter. She plays with her hair, gets nervous. I always thought she would fall for the guy she's softer around. There is a quietness to their connection. It might not win out in the end, but regardless of why Peter is there, I think the two of them had a genuine connection. It seems pretty effortless at the moment. Socks or bare feet? Love that question.

reminds me of Jash convo during their first 1-1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I would take Kenny any day over Lee.

And where is Bryan??

Dear Bryan is MIA IMO in prep for his big SD next week.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 pm

mercieme wrote:Don't say "yes ma'am" -   Rachel to Lee.

Lee is so subtle in his approach IMO so I think Rachel caught on to it IMO.
The yes ma'am is a common thing though, I've heard that before, that it makes ladies feel old. Maybe she's caught on but I don't think that's the indicator imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 pm

Kenny's got #barz. I love this man. Honestly, truly.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 pm

:sprinklehearts I think I'm falling in love with Peter. He has a reserved adorable sexiness that's so attractive.

What in the heck is it with all this male drama? Soooo tiring and such a waste of valuable screen time.no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 pm

Alanna wrote:
mercieme wrote:Don't say "yes ma'am" -   Rachel to Lee.

Lee is so subtle in his approach IMO so I think Rachel caught on to it IMO.
The yes ma'am is a common thing though, I've heard that before, that it makes ladies feel old. Maybe she's caught on but I don't think that's the indicator imo.

IMO it was in the same light as Lee telling Eric he loved him last week while talking crap about him...reverse psychology IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 73 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan