SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:18 am

ReneeM wrote:
hae1001 wrote:We had a transformer blow and I missed the last 10 minutes of the show. I've been trying to find some links to watch it online but no such luck. I was reading Chris's blog post on yahoo, and he said Bryan got the group date rose. Was that shown at the end of the episode?
Source

Would chris harrison's blog be up already?

Girl, here is CH's episode 4 blog and yeah he mentioned Bryan got the GD rose.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-bachelorette-week-4-020228128.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:18 am

I'm mad they cut his time!!! This is what we want to see, not more man fights. Goodness gracious.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:18 am

Ch came early cantstopl

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:LOL So they literally cut Bryan out of the whole episode yet give him the group rose? rofl

I wonder if that will be shown at the start of next episode? Or are we going to get one of those weird "X won the group date rose" voiceovers like we got at least once (?) in Nick's season. It makes sense that Bryan got the rose, especially since he has a 1-1 date the next week. But, it is definitely weird if they do not show him getting the rose, whether he is F1 or F2. I mean, I get waiting a long time to show a connection, but I feel like we are heading in Sean and Catherine territory here, haha. I remember being like wait, who's Catherine and how did she get that far? But, then she was of course F1.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:18 am

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
emusha wrote:

WORD  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 4256136633

I actually don't see it as a sign of publicity and support etc. imo it couldn't matter less if Bryan would unfollow Lee to "appear" a certain way or to be supportive to someone cos they told him to. I just see it as a litmus test for his empathy, his "switched-on-ness" and the choice he makes to tolerate/ look away/ let things slide when some vile things have come out ....especially if Bryan is engaged to Rachel.

imo

Exactly. For me, personally, this is not some sh*t that you can be all "no drama" about. People of color tolerate their significant others' following known racists on SM? Couldn't be me. All JMO.
I'm wondering about the dynamic in their relationship and who tolerates what. It'll be interesting to see if he's her f1 imo.

it would be VERY interesting to see indeed...and if Bryan isn't really appalled by Lee and his acts how she would handle that...if they are together that is

all imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:19 am

nd4reality wrote:Weird they did not show SQT but he got the rose.

THere must be something she really likes about him.

Maybe he's just that good a speller.

Nope he was out fairly early he just showed up in Detention we didn't see him spell.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:19 am

HEA wrote:so even though she told peter her baggages were ready to wisconsin, she gave the GDR to bryan tss tss laugh out loud

Peter wanted to know during that time, what she thought about other cities, again. He asked her that during his 1:1. Maybe Rachel said, oh you're like Luke eh? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:19 am

Rachel's not with the sh*ts tonight

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:20 am

I love that Rachel hasn't deleted her tweets and is standing by them. Ugh. What a queen B in all the best ways imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:21 am

Not really surprised about them cutting Bryan getting the date group rose they did it during Nick's season as well once or twice, I remember Raven getting one and no one knew until the girls were talking about it after the date.

Last edited by Carine on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:21 am

More Rachel live tweeting please laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:22 am

Yassssss Rachel. Can't stand Leah! That tweet was awful, I'm glad Rachel let her know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan