SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:19 am

Does anyone have a pic, gif or video of Peter's reaction to the kiss backstage? When Rachel was talking he smiled and bit his lip but then the camera quickly went to Bryan. Not a fan of that cameraman laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:34 am

i have to agree about the kiss slip on the big boy interview. why would she say its hard for him to watch me kiss other people when at that point only the first episode had been aired and she had only kissed Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:42 am

I also agree with everyone here about that kiss. Plus she did say Peter sweeped her off her feet on her blog and said it would be hard for her fiance to see her kissing other guys. Not only did Bryan spill beans about their kiss he laughed and clapped his hands on the Ellen show when he learned she kissed others. He seems to not mind at all. Whereas Peter would based on his expressions on Ellen. IMO.

Also she said in an interview with Nightline that she usually goes for challenge vs put together. Makes me think that since Peter is so guarded because he's been hurt before he might be the challenge. Also Bryan saying he's trouble on the first night. You can't change trouble and shouldn't marry trouble, red flags.

Also Chris saying in an interview Bryan sucking her face off doesn't sound like how the host would talk about her F1.

Last edited by WhisperingLove on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:42 am

I just wanna shout out everyone on here! @reason thanks for the official welcome! You reinstated my confidence in Pachel last night with your sleuthing and conviction, and I have been motivated to stand firm thanks to you all the great contributors! There are some amazing sleuths here and you make this SAHM of 3 have juicy lunch and potty breaks Smiley Ha!

But seriously! If it isn't Peter...I'm gonna have to give Rach the side eye until Bryan clears his behavior up! And even now we hear about Jubilee! Smh. But forreals...I cannot tag responses to everyone, but I get that producers typically DGAF about leads, but Rachel feels different, which is why it IS different and we are all losing our sanity (and sleep in my case)! She is the breath of fresh air and doesnt need this show as much as the show needs her. I don't think they give her or her man an unfair edit with her being the first black bachelorette. TPTB don't have the opportunity or wiggle room to mess with her image IMO. She is the first...she has celebs going out on a limb for her. So...IMO TPTB are legit showing us Pachel's love story. She deserves it. Chris Harrison literally said WATCH OUT FOR THAT GUY PETER on his FB live stint...perhaps that was ABC's version of RS! The leak without the leak per se?

As far as Rachel's interviews go, she contradicts herself all the time...saying you can't tell on Good Morning America but saying she hasn't seen the edited show later on Access Hollywood. She was in the thick of it and had a tough decision to make albeit She said she only fell for one! I still suggest that people go with their GUT despite any spoilers because that's what Rachel will do...and my Gut says Peter!

IMO Peter is that too-good-to-be-true man she's gushing about. The limo walk up and hand trembling, the shooting star, the similar GREAT SMILE, the self confidence and assertion (albeit different from Bryan's version), the self awareness and shared therapy outlook for a healthier mindset, the love of sports and wellness, diverse group of friends and family, giving back to the community, dancing, animals....i mean COME ON! The more I list this stuff, the more I'm like...PLEASE! We know who won! Smiley *fingers crossed*

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:56 am

@kokopolo

Omg he is sooooo hot! Those eyes though..*swoon* I think he's saying he was already making moves and taking the world by storm (pun intended Smiley) before he was making noise (thunder) being on the Bach! Either way, give me his lightning and thunder...haha

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:32 am

jjjami wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
wrossy78 wrote:I also thought he looked far too happy for someone who just got dumped JMO

Does anyone have the video or pic of this posted somewhere. Thanks

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 4 Screen14
here's the actual link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BU0-PUfAyJx/?taken-by=rachellindsaypeterkraus

Huge thank you and yes, very cheery for an F2

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:36 am

@Dookam23

Rachel came back on the 16th of May she posted it on IG so Bryan posting on 17th may might mean something. I HOPE NOT!!! Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 4 1f605

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:52 am

Have a look at this interview and tell me what you think..

https://build.aol.com/video/591c45bab90afb49f952c135/

from min 6.02

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:57 am

@Dookam23 
I do see your point on the slip up about kissing though I think it's a clue and we should def include it as one.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:13 am

see2love wrote:Have a look at this interview and tell me what you think..

https://build.aol.com/video/591c45bab90afb49f952c135/

from min 6.02

This isnt opening for me @see2love can you tell me the general gist of it please

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:23 am

Its a video of an interview with Alexis who knows the F1 and Olivia with some ladies. Bryan and Peter were mentioned and I wondered of anyone can see if Alexis gave anything away. Olivia was all about wanting Peter for herself which was very funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:26 am

One thing I will say is that Alexis looks like Peter's ex in the previous episode I saw him looking at her as if it brought back painful memories. IMO.

I can tell Peter is into Rachel unless he's an amazing actor. Their connection is strong but subtle. He went to therapy and didn't want to go on show at first because fear of rejection. That's what I think people are seeing and hopefully we'll see the slow burn progress of their love blossom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove