SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:44 am

@WhisperingLove hmm that's interesting.

Do the F1's put roses on their bios on IG? What's the statistics? Does anyone know?? Or does it depend on the person
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:51 am

In regard to the dog equaling him trying to sooth a heartache, in that case, he could have gotten a dog years ago when the ex sent him into therapy, so that logic is skewed, LOL.

I admit, I have always wondered why Peter doesn't have a Bachelorette identifier on his IG page (the rose, the wording about Bachelorette season 13, etc). He is the only one that does not.

Again, may not mean he is F1, but what it does mean, IMO, is that he isn't trying to broadcast to the world "DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME! I WAS ON THE BACHELORETTE SEASON 13!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:52 am

Wait is that his dog for sure?

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:53 am

yeah I'm still a bit skeptical that its his dog. I think it might be someone else's for sure. also, he hasn't posted anything about getting a new dog, think he def would have

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:58 am

Well the person that posted this pic, said that it was his dog Daisy (in the comment section)... maybe she's mistaken and It could also be one of Peters' friends' dog but I guess that she asked who's dog it was... ... but yeah, she said it was his !

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 33 Captur15

source

Last edited by TLTF on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamPeter teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 33 1f495
#TeamRachel teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 33 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:59 am

Cila51290 wrote:@WhisperingLove hmm that's interesting.

Do the F1's put roses on their bios on IG? What's the statistics? Does anyone know?? Or does it depend on the person

I'm not sure. Generally I think most of the top finishers have something in their bio about the show. This season the rest of the f4 have 'Bachelorette 13 teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 33 1f339' except Peter. He might add it in later but right now nothing. And no I don't know what that means laugh out loud. He was last to post about the show on IG too.

Thabks @TLTF

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:00 am

aawh thats so cute! but could this be a friend for copper? or to deal with rachel dumping him? OR has he always had the dog but just never posted about him on insta Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:01 am

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:aawh thats so cute! but could this be a friend for copper? or to deal with rachel dumping him? OR has he always had the dog but just never posted about him on insta Suspect

That was exactly my questions ! I want to believe that it's a friend for Copper Smiley

#TeamPeter teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 33 1f495
#TeamRachel teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 33 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:02 am

bleuberry wrote:Thanks! I know he's a model, but I guess I don't find his motives any more suspect than someone having a past contestant ex-girlfriend, a past f1 acquaintance, and pushing dietary junk on SM. JMO. Every guy in the f4 will bring added attention to whatever businesses and hustles they have going on IMO.

:yes: Also, I am reminded of Rachel's response in the premiere when one of her squad members commented about one guy possibly being there for the wrong reasons. Rachel more or less said that as long as someone was open to the experience and seeing what happened, she was okay with it. Also, her telling DeMario that he probably would have stayed if he had just fessed up instead of lying when his girlfriend showed up does say something. Whatever the reason(s) why Peter did the show, it seems like Rachel was more interested in what he and the guys showed her during filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:03 am

Or he hasn't posted because people would speculate that he probably doesn't win. If he really did rescue a pup I'm inclined to think he might actually be f2, unless it was on a whim and he misses his son Copper. laugh out loud

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:03 am

@TLTF right?? i mean.. they're basically the same color too laugh out loud also really cute how rachel has a male dog and peter has a girl dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:06 am

I don't know what to think if it's his dog. One one hand, why would he get a dog if he is F2/3, knowing he is a shoo in for the bachelor and will be gone for a while once the show starts filming (granted, that is months from now)

on the other hand, if he is F1, and about to relocate, why would he buy a dog, now. I dunno.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove