SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Moved from the SM thread.

Lawkid wrote:So I was rewatching Pachel's 1 on 1 and when she was giving him the rose she stated that she was just drawn to him and there was some type of energy between them; however we never got to see those words come out of her mouth. Is it possible that it could have been spliced in there and never said towards him ? Also, in her ITM she stated that she felt like they connect from within but we never saw her actually say it then .

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:23 pm

@GuardianAngel I'm watching that 1 on 1 date clip rn and ***IMO*** I don't feel like it was just added onto it. It just seems to go with the flow unlike that one time  where Peter had asked Rachel, "Is this an ex" .. ***IMO*** I think that was spliced and not this 1 on 1 date
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:26 pm

@Dookam23 interesting ! I'll keep an hear and eye out in the future eps in case it's used again!

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:27 pm

@Lawkid Im going to do the same!  la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 61 3806527698
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:28 pm

Is the video clip here somewhere?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:35 pm

Peter's SM is kinda trippy to me! Just cause I live in Madison. Like when these other Bach people post IG stories or whatever, the places and activities are all kind of anonymous. Peter's IG post today about Brittingham Park. Big festival/event there today. It's just trippy. Whenever he posts, I know exactly where he is and it's all so familiar. laugh out loud I seriously can't wait for Madison's hometown!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:40 pm

@Tiggerlgh 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv7DK7l9OOM
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:45 pm

@sosleepy You got me to go look at Peter's IG and from January 28th he had the LAX sign with this "peterkrauswi Missed this place way more than I realized. #LA #homeawayfromhome #wellshit"

I take this to indicative that Peter would be open to going back to California. There was discussion today of conversation about Palm Springs, CA. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:51 pm

@Dookam23 I didn't notice any choppiness, but what I did notice watching it back is that Peter while listening doesn't give a lot of positive reinforcement body language. When she said she went to therapy too there was no change in his facial expression. She is so very expressive that is lack of expression really stands out. Not sure it means much, but this could get frustrating to her as she is such an expressive person. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@sosleepy You got me to go look at Peter's IG and from January 28th he had the LAX sign with this "peterkrauswi Missed this place way more than I realized. #LA #homeawayfromhome #wellshit"

I take this to indicative that Peter would be open to going back to California.  There was discussion today of conversation about Palm Springs, CA. JMO.

Yeah, I don't disagree. He said as much to Rachel that he was totally open to moving. He even seemed kind of eager to do so.

He also seems pretty Wisconsin to me - Packers, Badgers ... just something about him screams Wisconsin. Didn't he move home from LA cause he missed Madison/home or whatever? I'm sure he has his LA/Hollywood dreams too. That's why most of these peeps go on the show. I'll just hold out that he's the Bachelor and I get a core franchise couple here after all! (Ha, yeah right, but a girl can dream. laugh out loud)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:58 pm

Dookam23 wrote:@Tiggerlgh 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv7DK7l9OOM

It sounds cut after she says energy IMO. Did she say something else after that that they cut out to not make it obvious or did they cut it from somewhere else and placed it on top. Hmm although she says she went with her gut and she looked damn happy at the end though. That at least we know was in real time.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:00 pm

sosleepy wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@sosleepy You got me to go look at Peter's IG and from January 28th he had the LAX sign with this "peterkrauswi Missed this place way more than I realized. #LA #homeawayfromhome #wellshit"

I take this to indicative that Peter would be open to going back to California.  There was discussion today of conversation about Palm Springs, CA. JMO.

Yeah, I don't disagree. He said as much to Rachel that he was totally open to moving. He even seemed kind of eager to do so.

He also seems pretty Wisconsin to me - Packers, Badgers ... just something about him screams Wisconsin. Didn't he move home from LA cause he missed Madison/home or whatever? I'm sure he has his LA/Hollywood dreams too. That's why most of these peeps go on the show. I'll just hold out that he's the Bachelor and I get a core franchise couple here after all! (Ha, yeah right, but a girl can dream. laugh out loud)

The discussion is another thread why he moved.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove