SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 10 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:07 pm

JoJo's like a few hours ago. I can imagine if she is going through a hard time in her relationship that it does feel like the weight of the world is on her shoulders. Relationship troubles are hard enough without public scrutiny imo. Sure they all sign up for it but I think the pressure to make it work is much more intense in a public sense than just normal couples. 

The follow/unfollow is not a good sign though imo. I've never seen one couple last when they did that - even if it took some months before an official breakup, it was always a sign of an inevitable breakup, IMO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVJVWAdgM7b/?taken-by=j.ironword

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:07 pm

She always likes a lot of quotes, the content is up for interpretation. @mindless She's liked these 3 in the last 24hrs https://www.instagram.com/p/BVJVWAdgM7b/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVI_PAmDGRM/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVJHG_bAtOg/

@sosleepy No she hasn't posted anything about him. She did like a couple pics extra posted of them a few days ago.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:09 pm

Meh, I don't see those as all that different from the ones she normally tends to like and she seems fond of quotes. But IA, with Renee, everyone will see and interpret it differently.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Meh, I don't see those as all that different from the ones she normally tends to like and she seems fond of quotes.  But IA, with Renee, everyone will see and interpret it differently.  

JMO

Yeah, that's why I asked! I don't know her pattern for liking stuff at all. Noticed these three in isolation, seemed kinda noteworthy as an observation, but like I said, I have no idea what kind of stuff she usually gravitates to. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Meh, I don't see those as all that different from the ones she normally tends to like and she seems fond of quotes.  But IA, with Renee, everyone will see and interpret it differently.  

JMO

IA, I don't see them as alarming either. You could interpret them in various ways, negative and positive. I guess we'll see eventually.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:24 pm

She's always liked quotes. If she's not liking them daily, she likes at least one every other day. It's been that way for the past year and it's always been a variety of quotes..

She liked a kind of tough one a couple of months ago about making it out of a difficult time and then I saw she commented on it, tagged her friend, and said it was perfect for her and she can do it. She might like quote and not even think about herself.

The one she liked this morning can very, very easily go both ways. IMO if anything, someone could easily say JoJo wants the weight to be taken off of Jordan's shoulders for the drama he caused. Who knows. If she was blasting depressing songs for her 2.2M followers to hear on IG, then I would think about it, but I don't think JoJo would roll that way regardless.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:-snipped- If she was blasting depressing songs for her 2.2M followers to hear on IG, then I would think about it, but I don't think JoJo would roll that way regardless.

To be fair, I didn't think they would be dumb enough to do the block/unfollow games either, and yet ... laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:-snipped- If she was blasting depressing songs for her 2.2M followers to hear on IG, then I would think about it, but I don't think JoJo would roll that way regardless.

To be fair, I didn't think they would be dumb enough to do the block/unfollow games either, and yet ... laugh out loud

Agreed, but that was Jordan's dumbazz that blocked her laugh out loud JoJo hasn't done anything yet. She still get my benefit of the doubt until she does.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:59 pm

I don't think the  liking of the quotes really means anything on it's own. The unfollow/refollow activity though to me is not a good sign....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think the  liking of the quotes really means anything on it's own. The unfollow/refollow activity though to me is not a good sign....

I don't disagree. It was incredibly immature of Jordan and being hammered and upset with her isn't an excuse. Childish all the way around. We still know zero specifics of what happened.

With that being said, I've been with my boyfriend for almost three years now. We've had our fair share of fights. A couple of them were pretty bad and embarassing. We worked through it and we're still together - in it for the long haul and we're just about the same age as JoJo and Jordan. Just a year younger.

Crap happens. What will be telling wil be the coming weeks and months. They will either move forward and past the silliness from last Sunday or they won't. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think the  liking of the quotes really means anything on it's own. The unfollow/refollow activity though to me is not a good sign....

Right. To me it was liking those melancholy quotes right after this block/unblock game. It's been nearly a week, and JoJo still seems to be freezing him out at least publicly. No likes, no mentions... just liking some (perhaps questionable, open to interpretation) quotes.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:19 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Right. To me it was liking those melancholy quotes right after this block/unblock game. It's been nearly a week, and JoJo still seems to be freezing him out at least publicly. No likes, no mentions... just liking some (perhaps questionable, open to interpretation) quotes.

She has liked pictures of them together. Same with their families and friends.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality