SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 9 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Sheokaf Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:29 pm

I'm going off on a tangent here, but just think Jordan's brother recently broke with (see, blind gossip), he may have reached out to his family, who knows. There is so much more that could be going on than we will or should ever know. Personally, I wish both families the best. Just saying. The Rogers could use some prayers to reunite their family.

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Are these two back in Dallas now?

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 9zt107JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 XgicucJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 30szzauJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:39 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Are these two back in Dallas now?

Yes. They both are at home in Dallas and have been for at least a couple of days. Jordan was snuggling with their dog Jackson yesterday per snap.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:50 pm

IMO Jordan isn't any special snowflake and isn't IMO any bigger public figure then any other past contestant. So bringing in other contestants, for me makes no difference. One rumour isn't more justifiable than another. Once they are on the show, the lead and the F1 will be subject to the same scrutiny, as anyone else that comes off this show. They all get public hate, both of them.

Some gush about getting married right away and some want to take their time. The ones that want to take their time, all get backlash about it not lasting or they are accused of procrastinating as if getting married after knowing someone for a couple of months is the normal thing to do. Some say they are too busy to plan a wedding, Jordan has three jobs, he doesn't have time, IMO is just an excuse to justify their actions. Just say you're enjoying the engagement. You're getting to know each other. I'm not so sure what the big deal is in taking that approach. If they said they are taking their time, then so be it. IMO I don't need to make excuses as to why they or any other couple hasn't made plans. When there is a wedding announcement, great, I'll keep up on the plans. If they split, they tried, that's the way it goes for this relationship and any other in real life.

It doesn't matter what he has done after the show, and how good of a fiancé  he's been IMO, it's what happened one night in the early morning hours in a bar that may be giving him grief. Just because he's been so good up until now, doesn't mean he's entitled to one screw up involving another female if in fact that's an issue for them ATM.

If there is a problem, they need to figure it out for themselves. If JoJo can't forgive him for whatever he did and vice versa, then they should go their separate ways IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:59 pm

@GuardianAngel they have said they're taking their time getting to know each other, they're in no rush, they're building their life, they're enjoying this year of being engaged, etc. that's been their tune for a very, very long time now.

In one of the Extra interviews, Jordan gave a very good response IMO by basically saying in the environment of which they started their relationship, it's very fast paced and the smart thing for them to do is to continue building on what they already have. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:02 pm

If she's still upset, I doubt it has anything to do with the hand on lady in the bar laugh out loud More that was a cherry on top of whatever else was going on imo. If this was something to do with another woman, I don't think Jo would let him anywhere near herself or the pup so soon. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:04 pm

^ I also don't think it's another woman if both JoJo's parents are liking pics of them, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@GuardianAngel they have said they're taking their time getting to know each other, they're in no rush, they're building their life, they're enjoying this year of being engaged, etc. that's been their tune for a very, very long time now.

In one of the Extra interviews, Jordan gave a very good response IMO by basically saying in the environment of which they started their relationship, it's very fast paced and the smart thing for them to do is to continue building on what they already have. JMO

Thanks, I understand that, and totally agree that's the approach to take. I'm just not going to make excuses when a couple doesn't make wedding plans. They have always maintained exactly what you said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:20 pm

I've got no horse in this race... really don't care one way or another.

My only comment is that I think (IMO) that when they made the comments about a wedding "possibly in 2017", 2017 may have just seemed a long way off to them. They probably didn't think people would take them so literally! Yes, they would have been better off not even saying a specific year but that is water under the bridge.

For instance, my father died 1 year ago and I had people asking me immediately when I was going to retire because they assumed I inherited enough I could afford to retire. I never answered with a date and in my mind 2017 seemed like a long ways away when in reality it wasn't. J&J may have felt it was safe to say 2017 because like me, they might have felt it was a long ways away!

All just IMHO!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:48 pm

JoJo has been liking some kind of cryptic quotes on IG. Does she often like such introspective/melancholy things? I could be reading into it... just an observation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:JoJo has been liking some kind of cryptic quotes on IG. Does she often like such introspective/melancholy things? I could be reading into it... just an observation.

What has she been liking? Her likes definitely told a story during the airing of her season, since they were all lovey dovey despite all the nasty rumours. Not really a good sign if it's the opposite now. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:05 pm

mindless wrote:
sosleepy wrote:JoJo has been liking some kind of cryptic quotes on IG. Does she often like such introspective/melancholy things? I could be reading into it... just an observation.

What has she been liking? Her likes definitely told a story during the airing of her season, since they were all lovey dovey despite all the nasty rumours. Not really a good sign if it's the opposite now. JMO.

All within the last 13 hours, I didn't look deeper than that:

"If you need to, take it slow. When you can, pick up the pace. Only take things at the speed you feel comfortable at."

"Because no matter how tough the world becomes, you must never run out of sweetness"

"There is no weight in the world I would rather lift than what's on your shoulders."

Maybe someone could bring over the actual links. It could be nothing. Semi noteworthy, I guess. Maybe indicative of her headspace right now if nothing else. Has she liked or posted anything about Jordan yet? I haven't noticed although it does seem he's tried to olive branch.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality