SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 20 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:25 pm

This isn’t a reality show though... Rolling Eyes

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:25 pm

@Alanna just checking, but you do realize this is on YouTube and the episodes are like 15 minutes each right? laugh out loud

They literally filmed the episodes over the span of a few days. I’m always in agreement that we don’t know what will happen with these couples, but if I was asked to film a short YouTube series over the course of a few days and get paid for it then I would do it too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:28 pm

I get it, it’s just more pretending and messing with the real reality of their real relationship imo (say that 3x fast). Do they ever just like, hang out? Or is everything filming something for something and being on their best behavior? Ehhh. Imo, it all takes a toll and it’s not great, but, don’t worry, I’m sure I’ll continue feeding the machine laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:29 pm

This sounds like a potential sh*t show, but ngl I'm kind of excited to see the less than perfect aspects of their relationship. laugh out loud These two have been so good at keeping their drama to themselves so far, it's hard to gauge how things really are. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:32 pm

@Alanna I don’t know... they’ve lived together for two full years now. I take it that they ya know, hang out. In those two years, they spent a month and a half filming for something.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:32 pm

mindless wrote:This sounds like a potential sh*t show, but ngl I'm kind of excited to see the less than perfect aspects of their relationship. laugh out loud These two have been so good at keeping their drama to themselves so far, it's hard to gauge how things really are. JMO.
I would love this also but I think it’s just gonna be more curated perfect BS imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:36 pm

It seems like it’s gonna be a Q & A thing, answering questions. I don’t see what the acting in that is... Some of these thoughts and ideas are so ridiculous and borderlining on lacking common sense. Every time they’re not filming, which actually isn’t all that much contrary to one belief ha, they’re obviously hanging out. They live together!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:40 pm

I usually pride myself on my common sense- one of the very few positive attributes I possess, I think. Oh well. Can’t win ‘em all.

Anyway, I’m excited to see how they live, ENGAGED, unlike the rest of us disengaged plebs.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:52 pm

How is this different from having a podcast? I have watched some of these Kins network production and it is basically a less than 15 mins production on YouTube of people sitting on a couch talking. Adrienne Bailon and Tia Mowry have a channel and the only time I have seen them get off the couch is to do a house tour or to cook. It is very different from Ben and Lauren stuff which followed their lives. Other couples have YouTube channels too, they are just not licensed to Kins Network. They filmed one day in la last month and last week in dallas. They don’t have cameras following them around 24/7

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:53 pm

Also how has their relationship turned to a business relationship. They filmed for 1 month in Newnan, GA. And this Kins stuff they have put out so far was filmed in 2 days (one day in LA and one day on Dallas). My goodness!! Jordan flew to NYC to hang out with Jojo because she is working on her line. Like they make sure they spend their free time together. We are definitely not going to see their daily lives like we saw with Ben and Lauren. We have not seen cameras following them. I suggest people watch other Kin network show like the one with Adrienne Bailon to see what it is about. Adrienne usually has her husband on. Tia Mowry just did a Q&A with her brother and father.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:57 pm

Right. They’re in nyc. Working.

As I said, whatever works for them. I’m sure I’ll continue following them and rooting for them Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:59 pm

JoJo is the only one in NYC working. Jordan did not have to go with her. He is spending time with her. Supporting her. Being with her. You know, things couples do.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality