SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 21 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:08 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo is the only one in NYC working. Jordan did not have to go with her. He is spending time with her. Supporting her. Being with her. You know, things couples do.
Wait. I thought we have no idea what they’re doing and it’s not fair to speculate? laugh out loud I’m just kidding! It’s a slow morning.

I’m glad he’s supportive. She deserves it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:09 pm

This sounds like a truly terrible idea. Anyone invented a time machine yet so I can go back before they decided to do this & convince them not to? I'm still gonna watch though. Probably. I don't even know tbh.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:10 pm

Wow kudos to Jordan for coming back on sunday and then flying with Jojo to NYC the SAME day, staying there for two days and most probably flying to Charlotte today for work. you know.. just for a "business" relationship. he must be a fool, I guess :claphands

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:11 pm

Well, she said she’s in NYC for Fletch. Her words, not mine. And this wouldn’t be the first time he’s tagged along to NYC for her Fletch commitments. He’s done it at least 5 times.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:12 pm

There’s more being over dramatic here than JoJo and Jordan could/will ever be. Have I been transported back to my theatre days? I sure hope not...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:12 pm

Umm you follow them closely so I will just remind you. Jojo is working on her Fletch line. Jordan doesn't have to be in New York. He could have gone to Nashville to check on his coffee shop. He chose to come to NYC and spend the time with her. He followed her to the office and hung out with her the whole day in the office. They were together on Sunday when they landed in NYC and Jojo didn't have to work on Sunday. They hung out then. Other couples go weeks without making the effort to 'hang out'. When you have a job that is not 9-5 like Jordan, you have to make time to hang out. Just because they don't instastory everything they do does not mean they are not hanging out. J&J have said multiple times that they are homebodies. They literally don't go anywhere and chill at home watching Netflix. I believe Becca even said it in an interview. OK I am done
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:35 pm

I'm just over here with my popcorn watching Jojo/Jordan fans attack each other for daring to even mildly criticize the greatest love story in the history of the universe. Y'all are funny! 

My take - this just seems like more curated BS so I doubt we're ever going to see any real therapy sessions or calling off weddings or anything even remotely interesting besides vague "it was a struggle adapting to real life! Look at how many questions we get over our non-existent wedding plans LOL". I doubt that that will cause any issues with them. I agree with whoever said that doing so many TV shows and having to be "on" so often can take a toll on a relationship though. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Aria wrote:I'm just over here with my popcorn watching Jojo/Jordan fans attack each other for daring to even mildly criticize the greatest love story in the history of the universe. Y'all are funny! 

My take - this just seems like more curated BS so I doubt we're ever going to see any real therapy sessions or calling off weddings or anything even remotely interesting besides vague "it was a struggle adapting to real life! Look at how many questions we get over our non-existent wedding plans LOL". I doubt that that will cause any issues with them. I agree with whoever said that doing so many TV shows and having to be "on" so often can take a toll on a relationship though. 

IMO.
I know. I’m mildly terrified for myself and glad this is all anonymous laugh out loud And I’m a big fan myself laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:53 pm

2pop
So far I'm having more fun reading the discussion here than watching the short clip laugh out loud

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:58 pm

I don’t think there’s a need to be snarky towards any member, regardless of what opinion one shares.

This is a YouTube channel show where they’re going to sit on a couch for about 15 and do DIY projects while answering some questions as well. Realistically, I don’t think think anything major will be said besides the basic stuff. They filmed it over the course of a few days so there really wasn’t a need to be on 24.7.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:04 pm

So wait, this isn’t that super secret project they filmed in the woods at night? What the heck is that for then?

(So sorry, I don’t follow them so all this mention of filming stuff has me confused)

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 86669110 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:05 pm

BohemianNika wrote:2pop
So far I'm having more fun reading the discussion here than watching the short clip laugh out loud
We aim to please and hope you enjoy your stay laugh out loud laugh out loud in all seriousness, totally!! The discussions are the best part of this franchise for me.

@umngirl, no, that was something else. Don’t know what- maybe hosting something.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality