SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Boshem Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:49 am

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, no one knows what really went down. So the blocking could have been something we have no idea about, jmo.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:55 am

Yeah pretty clear he is not in Dallas laugh out loud so what is next laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 9zt107JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 XgicucJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 30szzauJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:56 am

Seriously? Listen to what we are talking about. Social media blocking. Yes. Suspect
The maturity alone speaks volumes for him. He is not 17.
Can you even imagine water cooler talk amongst his colleagues? cantstopl It's embarrassing. What's next cooties?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:00 am

Blocking /unfollow/refollow is not accidentally. I do think that is poor on both sides of handling their argument . Jmo

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 9zt107JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 XgicucJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 30szzauJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:07 am

I think if this were accidental, it could readily be rectified by stating such with one simple sentence to their fans--Hey guys--slip of fingers no panicking! Whether people believed it or not its up to them.
Btw--I noticed you mentioned my preconceived notions-I readily admit I don't care for the guy, but I monitor the forum. That's it.
I don't spend my personal time following him or anyone else outside this forum to fan cast. That's me. My preconceived notions stop here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:36 am

Jordan actually may very well be in Dallas btw. Yesterday and today, he snapped himself by the water/going for a run, and the area matches the park he and JoJo take Jackson to.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:45 am

Posts have been deleted. We do not attack members for their opinions. The use of words such as you, your, you are, etc are not acceptable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:53 am

Jordan got drunk and blocked her.. IMO no matter what "she" did which we will never know, that is an act of a pathetic little boy.

Putting putting together how he blocked her with how he was at that bar (it was way inappropriate IMO), it doesn't matter how many pictures and cute "captions" he tries to post, I would drop him.

Sigh, I thought these two were better than this but they have the  maturity of two-year-olds.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:54 am

Blocking a person you are in a relationship with is immature. I thought so when she did it, I think so now that we deduced he did it. Couples fight, that is pretty normal, letting 1M or so followers know you is plain stupid. Now he looked drunk in the photo, but drunk is not a viable excuse for immature or stupid. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:07 pm

I agree that blocking for the world to see was immature, very immature. But did he know that it would be visible to the whole world? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. Sometimes in a relationship when you fight, do you not sometimes block their calls by not answering? Maybe this is the modern version, I don't know. But in the heat of fights people do silly things. Some slam doors, others stomp feet and others ignore phone calls or block them.
If he did it knowing that the world would see then that is highly immature. Blocking not knowing that the whole world would see is still immature but less grave. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:41 pm

How many people communicate with their SO via IG though? If she was then IMO he must've already blocked her number, which forced her to try IG. It's just all kinds of weird to me no matter what the scenario. Unless it was just a prank, I just can't defend him. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:50 pm

He doesn't strike me as the one to block someone especially not on SM IMO. They've been together for a year sure they've had their share of fights. But they never made it public like this one. He isn't short tempered either IMO, JoJo herself said that the one quality she admires about him is his patience which we saw in the show (poker debacle with James, constant grilling by JoJo).
It's either a prank he was pulling off together with his mates in the bar or he was out with his mates got drunk, she tried contacting him and he just blocked her without thinking twice. Which is stupid, immature, embarrassing IMO. He seems to be in Dallas which is good, because that indicates they are probably together. I do think the matter has been resolved and we are looking to much into it. Should give it a rest, and 'watch' their moves further. All JMO.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality