SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by JaeO Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:14 pm

She could have unfollowed him first and he felt like okay well I'm going to just block you since you unfollowed me. I think it's being looked at to deeply IMO

JaeO

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Boshem Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:15 pm

^ this is true. No one knows what went down. It is definitely being looked into way too much laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:27 pm

JaeO wrote:She could have unfollowed him first and he felt like okay well I'm going to just block you since you unfollowed me. I think it's being looked at to deeply IMO
You are likely right imo, they probably tried to out-stupid each other and see who won. Spoiler alert: it's us laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:06 pm

I have no idea what happened. How it started, who started it and who is the most pizzed off between the two but I wanted to throw in my two cents anyway although I'm way late to the party (so to speak).

I saw the video of Jordan. I didn't think it was that big of a deal. Yes, he could have maybe kept his hands shy of her back but bars are LOUD! If he's going to have a conversation with anyone, you basically have to get all up in their space. Jordan's behavior related to relationships in the past make the video water cooler talk worthy, I guess, but I honestly can't imagine a full blown break-up or split over one night in a bar having a conversation. If that turned out to be the case, there have been a whole bunch of things missed that went wrong behind closed doors that their sm fans aren't privy to. Hopefully, it's a learning experience for these two very young kids. I happen to like both of them. Their flaws from what I've seen in regards to this relationship are minor. I hope they get that.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:46 pm

I'm telling you, Jillian and Ed 2.0.

ETA: every relationship is different. But loud or not, drunk or not, I wouldn't personally want *my* husband acting like Jordan did with anonymous woman on snap. I'm guessing this doesn't fly with Joelle either.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:54 pm

I don't know. I'm not okay with my significant other flirting at the bar while hammered, but to say he's Ed?

Not to defend him from his actions of Sunday, but for a year, the guy has gone above and beyond for JoJo. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't know. I'm not okay with my significant other flirting at the bar while hammered, but to say he's Ed?

Not to defend him from his actions of Sunday, but for a year, the guy has gone above and beyond for JoJo. JMO
And ed is married now and they seem to be doing okay. If they try and cannot make it work because he's a bad boyfriend, I would think he's more like Brad- cannot sustain a long term relationship, permanent bachelor type imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:04 pm

To me, Jordan is not very different from Ed at all.

Dude, I looooved Ed (&Jill). I don't think this is an insult. Just as a former huge fan of Jillian and Ed, I see so many freaking similarities. Ed was devoted and tried really hard for Jillian as well. I could write a novel describing the similarities I see between the two, but I don't have the energy right now. Maybe later. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:50 pm

I think they'll announce a breakup soon...jmo. The re-follow or whatever could be that they were told they can't let anyone know until they officially announce. Similar to what I speculate happened w/ B&L...covering up the breakup for a while...jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:58 pm

If JoJo and Jordan had red flashing lights for weeks or months like the other broken up couples then yeah, I would say they were over too. Their first one in a year? I don't think so.

That's not to say they will make it because only they know, but people have fights with their significant other and act stupidly. Crap happens. Hopefully they work through it together and work on any additional issues.

It appears Jordan is with her in Dallas. They're becoming more active today. Both families are interacting with them. We'll just have to wait and see how the next few weeks and months go. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:I'm telling you, Jillian and Ed 2.0.

ETA: every relationship is different. But loud or not, drunk or not, I wouldn't personally want *my* husband acting like Jordan did with anonymous woman on snap. I'm guessing this doesn't fly with Joelle either.
Maybe there is a video out there of more interaction that I haven't seen. I saw a guy in a loud bar talking in her ear so the conversation could be heard with his hand on her back as he did. I'm a touchy person when I'm engaged in a conversation and I don't even drink. He's a public figure. Everywhere he goes, he's going to have people approaching him. He travels ALOT. I can't expect him not to go out and have a beer and enjoy his surroundings. He was with friends. She could have easily started a conversation with them first. I mean if I'm being honest, if Jordan had engaged in a conversation with me, I'd stand there and talk to him, too. Maybe he had a beer too many, I don't know but that video was far from coming unglued over, IMO.  I haven't seen him out bar hopping alone, yet but maybe I don't visit this thread enough and missed it. I'm sure Jo Jo wasn't thrilled and it probably hurt her feelings but she can't live in Jordan's past if they are to survive. I know if I was Jordan, I would not let my past be a constant topic of conversation if I have  totally dedicated my emotions to you. If it is and he's behaving as he has in the past year, it would be time for me to move on. I'm not going to listen to unfounded whining. Just not. He made mistakes in the past but they do not include his time with Jo from what I have seen, IMO.

ETA: I'm not an over the top Jordan fan so if he does things in the future I totally disagree with or find fault with, I'll be the first to say so but I just don't see it here esp with the events leading up to whatever happened.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:12 pm

It's not that he was in a bar, it was that he was clearly flirting and had his hands on another woman all while having JoJo blocked... This is not acceptable behavior

This is the beginning of the end for them.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality