SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lexi Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:33 am

I think they have genuine affection for each other and I love how supportive they are also. I’m a fan who will definitely watch their little 15 minute shows . However I still see that the engaged part of their relationship has stalled out, they spent Jordan’s entire off season working and their relationship seems to have become less of a priority to them beyond what it can do for them monetarily. I hope they are happy and I realize that not everyone wants the same things in life , I just can’t get as excited as I was about them as a couple.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:35 am

Of course @Ash2214, we’ve been here longer than these couples have known each other laugh out loud heartbeat and I’m sooo looking forward to it also. You know I’m on this ship #4lyfe regardless of anything, I’m committed laugh out loud laugh out loud

But @Lexi, I agree with you too. We’ll see!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:52 am

I can't believe that we are questioning the basis of this couple's relationship because they work so much, laugh out loud. That to me is ludicrous. I am thrilled that out of all the couples, this couple is one of the few that actually has real jobs and are not just living off of shilling. These two are very strategic in how they work. Jordan's busiest period is the second half of the year. So what they do, as JoJo admitted, is that they plan all their work projects/jobs around each other so that they are both equally busy at the same time. Their down time is really the first half of the year. And they were more chill - going to a treehouse as a family, netflix and chillin', and hanging out with family. It is just the reality of their situation that they are exteremly busy the latter half of the year. But in spite of the busyness, they don't use that as an excuse to not spend time with each other. They support each other. I think it is a far stretch to say that their relationship is just business. To me, JoJo is one of the worst actresses ever - sista can't fake it! So I do think that they still very much genuinely love and care about each other. But that's just me. But my interest is certainly peaked for this show next week.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:53 am

Why shouldn't they strike when the iron is hot as far as business goes? Now is the time for them to do all the business things that they apparently enjoy doing together. They are free to make these things happen and can fly all over the country to do them. Only child they have to worry about is Jackie Moon and family is willing to cover that.

I give them a lot of credit for getting things set up now so that when they do get married and start a family, things are in place for the money to keep coming in.

As for a vacation... so what. They have traveled, they have spent time living in someplace other than their home. For some people that is a vacation from their everyday life. Not every vacation needs to be to some place exotic. My last vacation 2.5 years ago was to visit my father in another state.

If they choose to do 15 minute videos every week, that is their choice. More power to them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:12 am

bleuberry wrote:I get low key dysfunctional vibes from these two, perfectly gorgeous IG couple pics be d@mned laugh out loud. Hopefully (unfortunately?) it’ll be super curated, I’m sure.

I kind of get low-key dysfunctional vibes too! Maybe that's just me being a cynic, but I still think that the whole blocking business was so immature and impulsive and crazy that it's very, very unlikely that it was just a one-time anomaly. I think their only slip up was allowing their fight to be public and they've done a really good of repressing everyone's memories and getting us all to forget it ever happened.

As far as their longevity goes, I have no idea. I'm always a little suspicious when it's been two and a half years and the couple is still going "LOL, can you believe people keep asking us when we're getting married?!". Like, I know that they're apparently the hardest working two people in the entire planet and all that, but I know doctors and lawyers and investment bankers who are able to put aside some time to tie the knot, so I don't really buy that. But, then again, I think Jordan is very business-savvy and he knows how good it is for him to be linked with Jojo, so I lean towards them getting there some day. Maybe. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:33 am

Well at least these two are trying to keep up their rel as long engaged couple while making their sm businesses laugh out loud . I do think the same thing too with them. So what if their rel is turning to business type. You can’t blame them everyone wants a piece of them and their fans are hungry more about them laugh out loud . I mean everything they touched people going crazy about them laugh out loud. Heck their reality web show ig page is now 52+k and their reality web series yt channel is now 12k and keep growing considering these sm accounts just launched yesterday laugh out loud. I mean nothing wrong if they are using their being a couple to business. It is part of it and they are okay with it. As long they are happy doing this stuff and it seems they are. Let them be . As for this web series, I do think it’s normal for everyone to have an opinion to it. Lol their  fans are so happy to know about it and they look excited about it too.

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 9zt107JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 XgicucJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 30szzauJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:51 am

It's hard for me to say they've become a business relationship when they're doing things they would be doing even if business wasn't involved. Jojo going to Nashville with Jordan would've happened even w/o red bicycle, because that's how they've always done things. No matter what they're doing, they find ways to carve out time for each other. At the beginning of the year Jojo posted that pic and tagged Jordan talking about what a big year this would be for them, and it has been. In addition to their regular jobs, two new businesses and a pretty big reno (one of the biggest Jojo's done iirc) on a house that's gonna be theirs. We're just used to them going on vacation during Jordan's offseason, but clearly they both had things in the works for a while (they've both mentioned she's been working on fletch for about a year prior to launching) and the offseason's the only time Jordan's schedule allows them to do those things. Can't fault them for that. We'll see how they make their relationship work going forward but nothing out of the ordinary's happened yet. All jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:54 am

So for those saying they work all the time and don't spend time with family or friends. First off, j&j don't use social media much. We don't know if they like to go to the movies but we do know they day home a lot watching Netflix. Just a breakdown of some of the things they or other people that were hanging out with instastoried. When CFB season was over, they took a few trips to it of town locations just to chill. This year, they went to Oklahoma with just Jackson and stayed in the cabin. They also went to Austin with Todd at the beginning if this year. They had several outings with Kathryn and her husband and Hannah and her husband. Kathryn instastoried a couple.

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:55 am

@Aria, totally in regards to Jordan imo. He knows how good he has it and how important she is to him. I’m sure he loves her and finds her adorable because who wouldn’t?? But he’s also super calculated and driven imo, and I doubt it’s a complete accident that she’s the one he’s in love with and wants to marry.

For their crazy sm fight, I tend to lean to baddy reverting to his baddy ways for a one time only special and Jo losing her gd@mn mind. Although maybe they have knock out drag out fights all the time and we just never know. Although imo it seems he tries to keep her as happy as possible and usually succeeds.

I think they’re in it to win it essentially but not by accident or stroke of fate or love solely. Which is fine with me, they’re ducking adorable and I don’t care how much of it is effort and curation and I’m proud of myself for being a sheeple. Bahhhhhh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:57 am

They took a family trip to Nashville with his family and Jojo's family for the weekend.In February, after the Austin trip, both families met up in Nashville for the weekend. Jojo went to LA to film Becca season and she went 2 says earlier with Jordan and they hung out before she filmed. They moved to California in May. We saw different stories of them hanging out with Jordan's friends. Remember when Brandon and Todd came over to J&Js and they played card games and drank beer. On memorial day, they went to the beach with Becca, Tanya, Hayley and Todd. There were a few times we saw Becca in Jojo's place just hanging. Jojo didn't instastory those but Becca did. Jackson was in her story that time. The only one time, they met for work was that OK magazine thing. Just once!They went to San Diego for Tod's birthday. After his birthday, they spent an extra day in San Diego to enjoy the beach.We have seen stories of Brandon hanging out with them in their house or at a bar.They went to Nashville for the opening of the coffee shop. At night, they hung out with friends who came to celebrate the launch. The next day, Jordan participated in the charity baseball game. Jojo went with Luke and Aimee.They went to Kentucky with his family to celebrate his birthday.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:57 am

Then a few weeks later, Jordan's parents came to see them in California for the weekend.Ben was always coming to see them in California.Jojo and Jordan also made trips to Dallas a few times before they finally moved back. They are living with Jojo's parents until their house is ready. On one of these trips back, Jojo had dinner with Kathryn and her husband. Another trip back, she went for launch with Kathryn. Jojo didn't instastory it but Kathryn did.She is always hanging out with her nephew.Just because they are not instastorying every single moment of their lives like other people.Like literally just a month of their lives where they were away in a remote location so they didn't hang out with family and friends that much. But even that month she did the event with Becca. Even during that time, Jojo went to dallas twice and Jordan went to Dallas once.Let's not forget that, Jojo and Jordan were both in the hospital all night waiting for Jojo's nephew to be born.So saying that all they do is work is BS
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:07 pm

laugh out loud of course you can do all this hanging out stuff even you work all the time. Nothing wrong with that . They are able to make money on this as a couple. All is good. Nothing wrong on their rel turning to business type.They look happy that what matters Smiley  jmo.

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 9zt107JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 XgicucJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 30szzauJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality