SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:It's hard for me to say they've become a business relationship when they're doing things they would be doing even if business wasn't involved. Jojo going to Nashville with Jordan would've happened even w/o red bicycle, because that's how they've always done things. No matter what they're doing, they find ways to carve out time for each other. At the beginning of the year Jojo posted that pic and tagged Jordan talking about what a big year this would be for them, and it has been. In addition to their regular jobs, two new businesses and a pretty big reno (one of the biggest Jojo's done iirc) on a house that's gonna be theirs. We're just used to them going on vacation during Jordan's offseason, but clearly they both had things in the works for a while (they've both mentioned she's been working on fletch for about a year prior to launching) and the offseason's the only time Jordan's schedule allows them to do those things. Can't fault them for that. We'll see how they make their relationship work going forward but nothing out of the ordinary's happened yet. All jmo.

Bringing this forward because this basically sums it all up for me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:23 pm

To me, a big year means building your life together, not your businesses. That is jmo. As usual, time will tell.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:30 pm

I don’t think it has to be one thing or the other. You can work and build your life together at the same time. In reality, that’s usually how it works.

With these projects, they’re able to make money and hopefully they look at it like this money will be beneficial to them with their future. They’ve been together and have lived together for two years. They’re moving into a house that actually belongs to them that they have renovated from the bottom up so that it meets their style and needs. Life seems to be good for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don’t think it has to be one thing or the other. You can work and build your life together at the same time. In reality, that’s usually how it works.

With these projects, they’re able to make money and hopefully they look at it like this money will be beneficial to them with their future. They’ve been together and have lived together for two years. They’re moving into a house that actually belongs to them that they have renovated from the bottom up so that it meets their style and needs. Life seems to be good for them.
Per the bolded, THANK YOU!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:56 pm

Building their businesses is just setting up for their future... for their life together. They chose to focus this year on that aspect of their lives. But let's not forget that they are renovating their future home during this "Big Year".

It is all in how you look at it. I look at them setting up for a very comfortable future when they do marry and have their family.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:01 pm

I think things will get really interesting for these two when the buffer couple before them implodes. Should be any week here. The scrutiny will turn to these two. 

“LOLZ! Why do people care when we are getting married?! In some kind of year, def.” 

The heat will definitely turn up a notch. Especially if the couple after them manages to marry.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:08 pm

I don’t know why all these people are scared of getting married? You can just get divorced, heaven on a cracker, no one is going to force you to jump on a pyre if your husband goes either Rolling Eyes

“Ha ha ha why would we be talking about grown up stuff like mawwage? Here’s our real life ENGAGED story.”

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:10 pm

Alanna wrote:To me, a big year means building your life together, not your businesses. That is jmo. As usual, time will tell.

@Alanna,
IMO, real world combines the two. These are not teenagers mooning about how to love each other forever, IMO. Adults know there is no life without planning and working and setting a strong foundation based upon how you will afford to make your life work for you and your future children, IMO. You don't just wake up one day with the means to afford a good life and a financially secure future unless there's a silver spoon in your mouth and neither of them have that. I would not be a fan of a couple who can't take the long view and work together to make their lives financially successful.  For people like these who are both high achievers, IMO nothing can break up their love affair faster than being broke, having no dreams, aspirations or, ambitions. IMO, a man or woman with those characteristics is a waste of time so, I'm proud of these two. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:17 pm

First of all, I can go back and look but I’m 100% confident that when jo posted about their big year exactly zero % of people here or on insta thought she was posting about ANYTHING (never mind reality show on top of show) other getting married/building a life with Jordan. No one started posting about their excitement for potential business ventures. I’m sure she knew that too and they know what they’re doing. They’re very very good at selling their perfect, adorable, charming relationship for $$$ and clicks. Awesome for them.

Second, imo, of course everyone works and is busy, unless they’re a trustfund kid, that’s a given. That has nothing to do with anything imo. Yet most relationships leading to marriage don’t stall because people are working while simultaneously selling that relationship left, right and center. Now add more citation to that image too while you’re there.

Again, alls okay with me, but I just don’t want to pretend otherwise.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:22 pm

I wish I could just see all of my favorite couples through rose colored glasses but I just don’t get the optimistic feelings I used to from these two. Of course it’s a great thing to work hard and build your financial future. I’m a lot older than you all and I remember doing those things in my late 20s while also having planned a wedding, got married, built a house together, took fun vacations while we had the freedom to do so. I feel kind of sorry for Jojo that that isn’t how her late 20s are playing out. This summer seemed to be a turning point for them and how much their business and lives were intertwined without any movement toward marriage at all. I wish I could see everything through rose colored glasses but just doesn’t give me the best feeling.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:27 pm

@Lexi, JoJo really is like the goose that lays the golden egg over and over imo. My most cynical cynical thought is, “How hard would Jordan work for her, flying all over the place to spend a night with her for ex, if she was a 1st grade teacher instead?”

Life and relationships are complicated (no kissing Sherlock) and no one knows of course. Just interesting.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:38 pm

Lexi wrote:I wish I could just see all of my favorite couples through rose colored glasses but I just don’t get the optimistic feelings I used to from these two. Of course it’s a great thing to work hard and build your financial future. I’m a lot older than you all and I remember doing those things in my late 20s while also having planned a wedding, got married, built a house together, took fun vacations while we had the freedom to do so. I feel kind of sorry for Jojo that that isn’t how her late 20s are playing out. This summer seemed to be a turning point for them and how much their business and lives were intertwined without any movement toward marriage at all. I wish I could see everything through rose colored glasses but just  doesn’t give me the best feeling.

Why feel sorry for her?

While 27-30 certainly aren’t young ages, not every woman (or man for that matter) feels like they need to be married and popping out babies before they hit 30. Some do and that’s wonderful for them, but not everyone is like that. I’m just slightly younger than JoJo. I’m incredibly thankful for the awesome job that I have that I worked my azz off for. I’m thankful for my relationship and I hope that in 2-3 years I’ll be married and trying for children. I love my life and JoJo may very well be happy with Jordan in a committed relationship planning for their future. Not every story is the same.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality