SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 43 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lexi Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:43 am

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lexi wrote:I’ve got to hand it to them- Jojo and Jordan are really making the most of their limited time together to scrape out every last dime they can make on their brand. To me it seems like an empty sort of life but to each his own.
They did hang out together on thanksgiving though for free!! I was shocked tbh. No #ad “this family moment is sponsored by butterball”?! Missed opportunity imo.

laugh out loud laugh out loud omg, dead. @alanna what in the world happened to you? I thought you loved these two. Don’t get too jaded, hun. Someone here had to give us poor little people that Bachelor wedding of our dreams. (Larie doesn’t count) Could be these guys! You know, in some kind of year. hahaha
laugh out loud I still like them and think they’re adorable but I’m just not a completely blind fan either. I hope for the best for them though.

This is why I can’t post in fan forums, as much as I like them and as high as my hopes used to be for them, I just can’t be blind.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

ad - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:08 pm

Ya know, believe it or not, you can still post in the fan forums and not be a completely blind fan. You can enjoy following their projects and social media and talking about it with other people who enjoy it also while not agreeing with every single thing they do or say.

I guess I just don’t see these two any differently than the rest of them. They do their ads. They do their self promotion. They have jobs and side projects they’re working on. If they were never together would I feel differently? Yes. Can I call out Jordan for being an idiot IMO for reigniting the Aaron stuff? Yes. Can I call out JoJo for actually making a very cute clothing line, but having the majority of her items be over priced? Yes. The list could go on. IMO, I’ve seen a lot of their fans call out Jordan recently for his recent Twitter issue. Just because you see both sides of the coin though doesn’t make you blind. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:16 pm

^ As a fan I agree 100% with everything @Ash2214 posted. I used to be a blind fan of a former couple. Now, I would say that I am cautiously optimistic about these two.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:19 pm

@Ash2214 THIS !! I remember the times when I used to be super active in the fan forum but lately I don't feel like it anymore. Not because I don't like them anymore but obviously there have happened a few things which IMO were not right or I didn't agree on.. Anyways they're cute and defo not perfect (who is?) and I enjoy following their youtube channel and hope they make it if not that's fine too.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:15 pm

If a member doesn't enjoy reading posts whether it's positive or not, and having a good dialogue, then IMO it's not the place to be.

Most of the posts are facts. They do post ads, they do things that not everyone agree's with. There's nothing wrong with pointing those actions out and discussing them for good conversation. They are no different than many others formers who have had incredible opportunities to better themselves, and no different than any other person in this world in our day to day lives.

They both work hard, separately and together. One can lead a positive life and stay away from negativity, but this forum is about discussion of contestants. I find it engaging to read all posts whether I agree with them or not. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:37 pm

Man, I don’t care who it’s about... even couples I like. I’d rather hang in the discussion threads which I find infinitely more interesting than the goey fan threads which, frankly, bore me. To each their own.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:54 pm

In the end, it’s all good. Really, it is. beatingheart
Most of these cast/couples will never, ever touch any of us personally. But whether “you” or I agree with each other 10% of the time or 110% of the time, IMO, that is much more a personal connection than we might have with any of these D grade personalities.
@sosleepy this forum was initiated for free speech discussion and sleuthing. So that being said, I love a good discussion. And I do learn and have changed my opinion many times fro things shared. Thank you all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:07 pm

I hope this is the beginning of something good for everyone ... All I am going to say.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/aaron-rodgers-celebrated-birthday-with-my-folks-after-drama/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:17 pm

I don’t think his parents were there. Danica hosted a birthday party for him that was posted about on social media. They weren’t present in the pictures. I think his use of “folks” was strategic on his part and he’s referring to his close friends who he considers family, he’s called those friends his family in the past.

Plus the dad is posting from a mission trip in Chile as of Monday. Be hard to get there on Monday after being in GB Sunday night.

ad - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 87b72b10 ad - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 86669110 ad - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:05 pm

IMO the article is very misleading. I think after Jordan retweeted Aaron’s post and said what he said that was the last hope the family had. Aaron is a very private person and I pretty sure he was not happy when he was donating money and trying to spread the word to help out.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:57 pm

whit90 wrote:IMO the article is very misleading. I think after Jordan retweeted Aaron’s post and said what he said that was the last hope the family had. Aaron is a very private person and I pretty sure he was not happy when he was donating money and trying to spread the word to help out.

I agree about misleading. At first I thought maybe there was a breakthrough and I was hoping they reconciled. I can't say I blame Jordan for calling him out though. It's gotta be really hard to hold your tongue when you see your sibling not reaching out, worrying or caring about his own mother .Jordan must've reached his boiling point. As a mother myself it would be tearing my heart out if any of my sons weren't speaking to me or his brothers. Aaron might do a lot of regretting one day. Life is to short to hold grudges and it's obvious from the Hometown date that that family loves and misses Aaron. With both Luke and Jordans possible weddings coming up, it's sad to see the family divided. Just saying. JMHO

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:40 pm

Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:IMO the article is very misleading. I think after Jordan retweeted Aaron’s post and said what he said that was the last hope the family had. Aaron is a very private person and I pretty sure he was not happy when he was donating money and trying to spread the word to help out.

I agree about misleading. At first I thought maybe there was a breakthrough and I was hoping they reconciled. I can't say I blame Jordan for calling him out though.  It's gotta be really hard to hold your tongue when you see your sibling not reaching out, worrying or caring about his own mother .Jordan must've reached his boiling point. As a mother myself it would be tearing my heart out if any of my sons weren't speaking to me or his brothers. Aaron might do a lot of regretting one day. Life is to short to hold grudges and it's obvious from the Hometown date that that family loves and misses Aaron. With both Luke and Jordans possible weddings coming up, it's sad to see the family divided. Just saying. JMHO

IMO Jordan was wrong, period. Nothing positive was intended by a public criticism of Aaron. From all I’ve read, Aaron will “do a lot of regretting” whether he reconciles with his family or not. They seem to be a 6 on one hand, half a dozen on the other proposition AT BEST, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality