SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Billysmom Sat May 14, 2022 10:22 pm

They look great (though I was a bit put off by jojo's lips).
Her dress was beautiful, bouquet and hair too.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Sprite Sat May 14, 2022 11:21 pm

Those pictures look bad. Not them, but it's like they did some digital editing on them and messed up JoJo's face. Kind of like when they made it seem that Sean was a cast member of Twilight in the sunshine. Ugh. I hope that is just the digital copies and the real magazine cover looks better.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2022 11:26 am

I thought the colouring looked off. JoJo's arm/wrist/hand is almost a shade of white. Very strange looking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 16, 2022 6:37 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 17, 2022 5:16 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue May 17, 2022 6:26 pm

Video sneak peak

https://peopletv.com/video/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers/
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 20, 2022 8:32 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2022 9:30 pm

Actually I didn't notice and never thought of it.

They are a classy couple, apparently inviting him even though they knew he wouldn't attend. I believe in always doing the right thing and you can never say I wish I had.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 20, 2022 10:15 pm

Beautiful wedding pics! I'm glad everything turned out so well for them. :wedding Aaron not being there is no surprise and no loss as far as I'm concerned.

I just happened to see this article about Jordan's SEC tv team and found it really interesting. I seldom watch whole games so didn't know what the other guys were like. I can't believe they've been together for 5 years! How Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers and Cole Cubelic became a broadcasting trio unlike any in college football

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2022 10:28 pm

That's a great article @albean99. Thanks for bringing it over. I didn't know this!

While Rodgers did that, he occasionally would do a call-in segment to talk Vanderbilt football on the ESPN Radio affiliate in Nashville. He asked the hosts for more regular segments and before long, he filled in for 1- or 2-hour shows. Rodgers realized he wanted to go all in as a football analyst, so auditioned for on-air roles at FOX, Bleacher Report and SEC Network. FOX didn’t offer and nothing at Bleacher Report materialized.

Then “The Bachelorette” opportunity came long.

“I was like, ‘Well, it’s not football season,’” Rodgers said. “I might be there for 3 days, I might be there for 3 months. Either way, I’ll be ready and back in case I pick up a full-time job.”

Rodgers was at “The Bachelorette” mansion when a producer allowed him to answer a phone call (they aren’t allowed to have their personal cell phones in the house). It was SEC Network. They wanted Rodgers back for another audition. They asked him the awkward question “what are you doing now?” He couldn’t explain where he was — “The Bachelorette” producer was in the room while Rodgers had the phone on speaker — but they set up a time for him to get another look from SEC Network.

That meant taking a direct flight from Thailand (where the show’s finalé was filmed) to Charlotte (where SEC Network’s studios are). He landed with lost bags, no tie, a crazy tan, hair that was “out of control” and fortunately, a blazer that he pulled out of his carry-on. Ultimately, though, ESPN’s Stephanie Druley hired Rodgers as an SEC Network analyst in 2016.

Rodgers got exactly what he wanted. The challenge? Proving that he was in his new role for his football acumen and not his newfound celebrity status.

Tom Hart Jordan Rodgers Cole Cubelic

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 21, 2022 10:35 pm

The family situation is so sad.

My dad had a low grade fever and complained about stomach pain one day last year. He threw up a couple of times the next day and he passed away in an urgent care facility. I don’t get a chance to say good bye. One of my siblings didn’t see him for a couple of years because of the pandemic.

Life is so short and full of uncertainties. Whatever problems they have, I wish they can reconcile. After all, the parents are not getting any younger. Don’t have regrets!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun May 22, 2022 3:16 am

sdmom wrote:The family situation is so sad.

My dad had a low grade fever and complained about stomach pain one day last year. He threw up a couple of times the next day and he passed away in an urgent care facility. I don’t get a chance to say good bye. One of my siblings didn’t see him for a couple of years because of the pandemic.

Life is so short and full of uncertainties. Whatever problems they have, I wish they can reconcile. After all, the parents are not getting any younger. Don’t have regrets!

I totally agree. He missed both his brothers weddings., and will soon miss out on nieces and nephews, So sad. especially feel bad for their mom. Hopefully some day they'll reconcile , sometimes it takes growth & for someone to have their own children before they appreciate their parents and siblings. Just hope it's not to late for him when he finally realizes it . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality