SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:36 am

@A1day1 Agreed. On another thread, I mentioned that Peter's not following DeMario, Lucas "Whaboom," Lee or Blake E...all contestants that were evidently not there for the right reasons while Bryan's following all but Blake E. I would just find it a bit odd for the F1 to be following someone like DeMario...

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:37 am

mercieme wrote:
jjjami wrote:@A1day1 I don't think you are. It's definitely unusual. 

I'm trying to figure out the specific dates when both Bryan and Peter got back on SM. Maybe it might be a clue.

The order of the appearance of the F3 on SM in order was Eric, Bryan and Peter. At the time this order IMO backed up the first spoiler.
oh for crying out loud.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 2 1f623 why is this so hard to figure out?  cantstopl

If I'm being honest the only reason why I'm sticking with Bryan being F1 is because RS couldn't possibly be wrong twice (it would be great though) and his 4 day SM absence

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:47 am

IMO, Bryan standing to himself when he was out with Will and Josiah doesn't mean anything, whether he is F1 or F2. Why in the world would he be hugged up on women in a public place and/or in photos that could be misinterpreted and spread like wildfire on the net? That would have been way too obvious that he wasn't F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:47 am

Yeah, RS has a huge ego and doesn't want to be wrong twice, but my question is, what made him say Peter first? He was certain about him too. And his episode by episode spoilers aren't good at all this year. There are people on the forum that have sources saying Bryan won, while others say Peter won. Both men were pretty quiet on social media during the SHV, and someone claimed Peter was on a "business trip", while another said Bryan wasn't home either. Too many different stories laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. I'm done putting my trust in RS or any other "sources". Clearly someone is being feed the wrong info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:52 am

@A1day1 Yeah, I don't know what to think anymore and I really hate it! I feel like RS hasn't been as forthcoming with how difficult it appears to have been for him to have gotten spoilers for Rachel's season. It just seems like the producers or whoever orchestrated a big scheme to throw everyone off this year.

I suppose knowing for sure what's happening behind the scenes would require us having more information on the background of the sources...whether some of them are producers themselves, individuals working at the resort of filming, family/friends of contestants, eliminated contestants themselves, etc. I'm not sure we can unpack it fully unless we're more aware of the sources themselves. If some are producers, I can totally see them planting the wrong story.

I just don't understand how RS got the "wrong" spoiler in the first place. Like it was either Peter or it's not. So why would someone tell you it's him then backtrack? How are you now confident it's definitely NOT him when you were told it was him before?

Last edited by dartbachfan27 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:55 am

A1day1 wrote:Yeah, RS has a huge ego and doesn't want to be wrong twice, but my question is, what made him say Peter first? He was certain about him too. And his episode by episode spoilers aren't good at all this year. There are people on the forum that have sources saying Bryan won, while others say Peter won. Both men were pretty quiet on social media during the SHV, and someone claimed Peter was on a "business trip", while another said Bryan wasn't home either. Too many different stories laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. I'm done putting my trust in RS or any other "sources". Clearly someone is being feed the wrong info.
good points. And what's interesting to me is that he changed his spoiler after the media/viewers were very pro Peter. Including women from Nick's season. 
Also for his episode by episode spoilers, I noticed he doesn't even know who got GD roses per episode. Very interesting for sure. 
I do wonder who his "sources" are, production? or hear say?

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:57 am

For me, what is even more intriguing, is that up until this point (the chosen F1), BOTH the Bryan sources and the Peter sources have shared information that proved to be completely accurate. It's so cool. There is clearly a long play here from whoever it may be. I can't wait to see what happens!

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:59 am

I know he's changed his spoiler for the ending before, and got it right, but it's just hard to believe him until I see Bryan get down on one knee. I feel like a lot of clues point to both Bryan and Peter. I hope we get more concrete evidence of the real winner before the finale. It would be funny if Eric was somehow the winner though laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:01 am

@bluejay25 so true! The Bryan source said he got the first impression rose and he won. The Peter source said he was for sure getting a hometown date, even though a random came on the forum and said he was eliminated. Then they confirmed Peter won and he was away on a business trip during the SHV. And he reappeared back in Madison on Monday, same day Rachel reappeared. Weird! But kinda exciting laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:08 am

This seems like Des's season all over again, where sources on this forum were being deliberately lied to so that the Brooks foiler could prevail. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty impressed with TPTB. I've been complaining about how predictable the seasons have gotten and this one certainly isn't that, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:32 am

I hope TPTB keep this up for the next Bachelor season too. It's gonna be such a letdown if we go from the complete and utter clusterf*** (in a good way!) that has been this sleuthing season to RS posting "X is going to pick Y" while they're still filming episode 6 and all the post-season SM sleuthing pointing to that conclusion laugh out loud I literally change my mind daily on who I think is F1 this season. This is so fun! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:52 am

What would be even funnier is RS being wrong again! he'll lose all credibility.  giggling

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8