SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by jjjami Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:58 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:IMO Bryan has done nothing wrong that he needs to redeem himself.

IMO this is what happens repeatedly as soon as RS puts out a spoiler. Folk cling to it. It's dubbed the spoiled f1 band wagon and in foiler  seasons it is hard to see the tree for the forest because of the bandwagon :rosiecolored that he delivers .Jmo and why personally I dislike the spoilers he puts out.
He tends to get sm/Bette fans buy the crap he doles out. No questions asked.

That's not always true. I liked Peter before the spoiler came out. I also liked Nick for Andi, Lindsey for Sean, Becca for Chris, Mikhel for Jasmine(CA). My bandwagan is all over the place. If I like the spoiler couple it's once in the blue. RS spoilers will never affect the way I view things. If I like you, I like you. & if I like the lead and not you,  I still won't like you. laugh out loud jmo

Exactly me! I think the only time a favorite of mine won were Ashley and Sean's season. Other than that, nope. I guess 2 is better than none laugh out loud

In fact RS's first spoiler was a happy surprise for me.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by BachS8 Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:01 pm

I actually came here to get spoiled after her 1-one-1. I was trying to go unspoiled but couldn't resist to see what happened. I really like Rachel as a bachelorette... she's smart, and classy, and kind.... What ever she's having, I'll respect her choice. What matters is that nobody got hurt!

BachS8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:36 pm

One more time--we do not question our members regarding their sources.
************Thank You*****************

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:54 pm

This whole situation reminds me of when you know your bf is cheating on you but u don't want to believe it so u look for any sign or just any glimmer of hope to make you believe it's not true Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 40 3806527698 giggling ....we all want it to be peter but as of now all the signs point to Bryan but we just don't want to believe it laugh out loud

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:06 pm

No, we all don't want it all to be Peter.  Some actually like Bryan.  Some simply don't care who she chooses for various reasons.   Others still are #teamRachel and just want Rachel to make the best choice for her regardless of who and if it's of popular opinion.

In the end it's a show, I don't know these people.  What they do doesn't affect me or my life.  And I'll wish them all well and move on to the next season.  I like sleuthing and seeing how the puzzle pieces fit, the board and friendships formed far more than the show these days.  And IMO, Bach nations SM and actions after their season airs is far more entertaining and interesting than the actual show these days.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:11 pm

Lawkid wrote:This whole situation reminds me of when you know your bf  is cheating on you but u don't want to believe it so u look for any sign or just any glimmer of hope to make you believe it's not true Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 40 3806527698 giggling ....we all want it to be peter but as of now all the signs point to Bryan but we just don't want to believe it laugh out loud
 laugh out loud laugh out loud I feel you. It is what it is. She chose who she chose. Now we just have to sit back and enjoy the show? I guess laugh out loud

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:26 pm

I didnt find Bryan liking Rachel's pic that odd at first but with the speculation about the SHV, I am wondering why Bryan would like that pic if he is with Rachel..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:28 pm

@Ladybug82 Good Post

Last year during JoJo's season I got to the point where I accepted that the B'ettes just tend to pick a certain type of guy on this show. It made watching B'ette CA a lot easier for me when the lead on that season predictably picked the bad boy laugh out loud and it's made this season easier for me too. I can't say I'd make a different choice than these ladies either so I can't get mad at them. All JMO. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:02 pm

So there's been no SM activity from Rachel and Bryan today right?????

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@adf23 yes and they didn't know until last night there wouldn't be an episode on Monday.  One has nothing to do with the other imo.
I agree with you that nothing has to do with the other. I believe RS noted weeks ago that there would not be an episode due to the NBA finals. He stated it didn't matter if the finals was still on or not there wouldn't be a "new" show.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Right now IDK who Rachel picked. I like Peter, but I'd also very much like to see him as the next bachelor.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
moviechicka wrote:
adf23 wrote:Does Rachel no longer work? I mean no episode aside, wouldn't she have to go back to work on Monday??
As would Bryan if he's the F1 and this a SHV.

I don't know about that and haven't seen anything to indicate to me that either one has to be at work on Monday. 

Is there concrete evidence that Rach and/or Byran have a specific work schedule that prohibits them from not being able to see each other during the week/Mondays unless they take off that time?  question
That would mean they would need to tell work they're not going to be in on Monday. Not a problem for Rachel but may be a problem for Bryan if work doesn't know IMO

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8