SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Just Looking Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:16 am

quietpal wrote:All of this speculation on who is the F1 is what makes this fun for me. That's why I don't go by what RS says as the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, even if I like the person he spoiled. I rely on the amazing sleuthers here and enjoy the forum much more when there's differing opinions on who the F1 is.
Now, to sleuth for Friday as it should be another SHV imo.
IA, it is early days, so anything could happen

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:22 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
jjjami wrote:@gramercypark10 
It's from therosedaily 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU6-oEaAmtu/?taken-by=therosedaily

Thanks and super quick too. Much appreciated

T4p.

Interesting clip. With no girls around just the 3 guys) he still comes across as slightly shy imo ( doctor abs  Embarressed! ) It's cute.

While this clip does not strongly indicate the result I do get a f2 ish, sad vibe from him. no idea

That's just my gut observation.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:27 am

nd4reality wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
jjjami wrote:@gramercypark10 
It's from therosedaily 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU6-oEaAmtu/?taken-by=therosedaily

Thanks and super quick too. Much appreciated

T4p.

Interesting clip. With no girls around just the 3 guys) he still comes across as slightly shy imo ( doctor abs  Embarressed! ) It's cute.

While this clip does not strongly indicate the result I do get a f2 ish, sad vibe from him. no idea

That's just my gut observation.

Hmm it's interesting. It was actually more when he walked into the apartment he looked lost imo, a bit like a mate that's just had a break up and they are trying to cheer him up. Mind you it could be anything, he could have had a crap day at work and didn't want to hang out, who knows.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:34 am

Yeah could just be tired of course.

I'm guessing if he shows up out and about this weekend we will know for sure.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:32 am

Lara wrote:This seems like Des's season all over again, where sources on this forum were being deliberately lied to so that the Brooks foiler could prevail. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty impressed with TPTB. I've been complaining about how predictable the seasons have gotten and this one certainly isn't that, IMO.
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Smiley
But yes, it has burned me. I have received spoilers since, but never shared. And wont ever again unless I get photo proof or am able to sleuth for proof as we did for Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:35 am

Ok so the F1 cannot possibly be Bryan. In this interview she says the f1 is a late bloomer. No way that is Bryan IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:36 am

nd4reality wrote:Ok so the F1 cannot possibly be Bryan. In this interview she says the f1 is a late bloomer. No way that is Bryan IMO.

Problem is how you interpret that... Late 1-1?
You could say that rules out Peter as he got 1st 1-1...

(Playing devils' advocate!)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:51 am

sophienette wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ok so the F1 cannot possibly be Bryan. In this interview she says the f1 is a late bloomer. No way that is Bryan IMO.

Problem is how you interpret that... Late 1-1?
You could say that rules out Peter as he got 1st 1-1...

(Playing devils' advocate!)

The question was if she could tell out the limo to which she said no and that he was a late bloomer.
Now she could be lying straight up but that response is as far off Bryan as any.

We need to go back to see what Kaitlyn and Jojos responses to the same ??? Are since they gave their FR to their FIRs.

I increasingly get the feeling that while Bryan got the f1 edit, he is not f1.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:58 am

Yeah lool don't know what to think as Peter is coming off reserved/still holding back while there is no doubt about Bryan's interest from night one. Late bloomer I did think Peter at first but who knows what she means by late bloomer.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:02 am

Plus it wasnt her words. The interviewer said it and she just said yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:27 am

It's definitely something I will keep at the back of my mind.
That plus his SM followings and him hanging out/ socializing with his cast buddies. Could also be clues to him not f1 after all.
He apparently also surfaced to SM before Peter (Scmiiw) so that is normally an f2 tell as well.
Btw I don't have a horse in the race, I love Bryan personally and think he and R have an awesome vibe (way better IMO that PR at this stage of the game) but am trying to gather info into my tiny brain as to why he could not be f1. Unspoiled I would put hm as f1 for sure.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:35 am

Bryan looks way too sad to be F1 based on those videos with the boys. I mean sure he can miss his girl but that's still imo not how people act when they are in love and just going out with the boys. He looks brokenhearted. I expected a happier person. He also has sad eyes.jm
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8