SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:38 pm

@Cila51290 true but I don't know if he really wants it. I guess he could. If he isn't F1 I'm torn with wanting him to be it not. With everything known so far I don't see how Rachel doesn't choose him IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:40 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:@lovespell77 if Peter is not the F1 then would he still know when the SHV are?

To be honest if he really wanted to just move on with being F2 he could make his profile private.

But if he f2 and possibly candidate for the next lead, he may want to build a fan base.

I think we are just driving ourselves crazy, over analyzing and overthinking everything. I admit I check the board like every 30 seconds to see if there's any new developments :crazed

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:41 pm

I don't know what to think. It's 1:30 est in the US. Bryan posted, and liked a post yesterday, I wouldn't call that radio silent. It's not like is a daily poster, anyway.

Somewhere in these last several days, wouldn't Rachel possibly be with her family or attending the funeral of her great grandma? I don't know if I think it's a SHV weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:46 pm

I think Bryan being MIA those 4 days of potential SHV is what makes me think for sure Bryan was on a SHV during that time as only he and Rach were SM silent up until it was noted on here and speculated/sleuthed for Bryan to be F1 (and this before RS's second spoiler). 

So far once again Rach and Bryan are SM silent today during what is a potential SHV weekend and TBH even if they start to like something or other I won't buy into it as them not having a SHV.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:47 pm

I thought it was a SHV yesterday, and I still think so today unless Rachel or Bryan actually surface out and about. But yes IA, the only person who's been radio silent is Rachel.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:48 pm

@sdmom you're right. For some reason I feel obsessed about this couple/season whatnot. It's strange for me, IMO.

Has anyone been checking to see what Eric is up to?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Does Rachel have any events/media or otherwise scheduled for this upcoming week? 

Because unless she does, then I think it's a perfect opportunity for a SHV to extend through Monday (or longer) since there's no new episode so no viewing parties for her to be at.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:35 pm

Does Rachel no longer work? I mean no episode aside, wouldn't she have to go back to work on Monday??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:36 pm

I am going back to watch Rachel's interviews I think now that we have two spoilers they way we interpret the interviews will change! Just think when we thought it was Peter we just looked and listened through Pachel lenses now I wonder what I might pick up on that I didn't looking through Brachel/Ryan lenses!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:36 pm

In the interview with night line, Rachel might have been hinting she went  back to what she knows.  I wish her well.IMHO She always goes to the challenge well the good to be true never stand a chance. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:37 pm

When did her grandma pass away again?

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:37 pm

adf23 wrote:Does Rachel no longer work? I mean no episode aside, wouldn't she have to go back to work on Monday??
As would Bryan if he's the F1 and this a SHV.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8