SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:50 pm

Who is peter's ex at the event? Was it sleuthed on a different thread?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Dookam23 Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:50 pm

Which ex is it? Cause one ex has a boyfriend... possibly husband.
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:51 pm

Rachel liked some posts 13 hrs ago, Peter liked posts 10 hrs ago and just now had an IG Story of the marathon. Bryan liked his cousin's post 3hrs ago
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:52 pm

I'm confused though. The first SHV bryan was the only one completely silent. Rachel and Peter had slight activity here and there. How does that indicate it was Bryan on the SHV? It very well could be, but I'm not sure how that's an indicator.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:54 pm

wrossy78 wrote:A good friend of peters has been talking to me.... And out of the blue (I didn't ask him) he said I can't wait until the finale RS will have a heart attack. Ouch!!

I don't see RS having any heart attack even if Peter ends up F1. He'll just say he had the spoiler right in the beginning. The only way there will be any shock or ouch IMO is if the F1 is neither Bryan nor Peter (which I don't see happening due to sleuthing, Eric was sleuthed to be out before B and P).

If anything, Peter's friends talking make me even more inclined to think Peter is F2. Not to doubt that there may be sources, but I am highly suspect of Peter's "camp" and what they are saying especially since it seems like there's been quite a bit of talk coming Peter's "camp" (even outside his camp, where the one guy said that Peter got the FIR when he clearly did not).

It definitely makes me side-eye and reminds me of Raven herself saying RS doesn't know things and Raven's "camp" talking quite a bit too. Even more side-eye considering it's Peter who has been the one who is SM active during what is speculated/sleuthed SHV and Bryan and Rach are MIA from real-time pics/videos.

I think watching the feet along with sleuthing SCs will be more telling especially when anything and anyone can be a source and mislead (IMO). :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:56 pm

A1day1 wrote:I'm confused though. The first SHV bryan was the only one completely silent. Rachel and Peter had slight activity here and there. How does that indicate it was Bryan on the SHV? It very well could be, but I'm not sure how that's an indicator.

IMO, liking posts mean nothing because a person can like a post wherever they are. And Nick showed last season that the lead can even have IG videos/Snaps while at a SHV with his numerous Italian cooking/food snaps and IG videos. So I don't take either of the three liking anything as proof. To me, what is telling is Peter's being at a marathon today. That is evidence that cannot be disputed because it shows someone physically present in a particular location. It was one of the main reasons I never doubted last season's spoiler. Raven was always physically accounted for. There was never a period that she was suspiciously absent. Vanessa, completely different. As far as I can tell, neither Bryan and Rachel have been physically accounted for the last few days. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by lleyki on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:56 pm

A1day1 wrote:I'm confused though. The first SHV bryan was the only one completely silent. Rachel and Peter had slight activity here and there. How does that indicate it was Bryan on the SHV? It very well could be, but I'm not sure how that's an indicator.
And Peter was missing from the Saturday boot camp he normally leads during that suspected visit. He and Rachel both showed up at events that Monday. This second one admittedly seems more pointed to Bryan, but the first could go either way.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:57 pm

Who was it who said this season was going to be the next 1F vs. Arie on this board?

That was me. And it's why I've taken to very selective reading. Cannot live through that again.

Last edited by lleyki on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@Mels_Tvshipper he was wrong Des' season as he had Brooks coming back, but I don't think he ever changed his F1 that season.  In Kaitlyn's season he had no one winning then after snapgate he changed it to Shawn.  I could be wrong I don't spend much attention on his spoilers at all.

I can't think of a season his second spoiler was wrong but it could very well happen.  I trust this board and sleuthing more than him.  It's still early in the season we have a long way to go.

I can't think of if/when RS has ever been wrong with a second spoiler. He had Des and Brooks wrong all season and insisted on Brooks as the winner until he literally saw Chris and Des on the ATFR couch. With Kaitlyn and Ali, I think he had his initial spoiler wrong the first time, and then changed it accurately the second time when something came his way. Speaking of Bachelor, I believe he had Brad 2.0 initially wrong, but then changed it correctly with the second spoiler. No other recent Bachelor/ette season comes to mind.

IMO, even aside from the RS spoilers, I think the circumstantial info is leaning towards Bryan, but there is always something to be said about sources that have proven accurate thus far - on both Peter and Bryan's sides. So, we wait Smiley

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:58 pm

@lleyki Makes sense, thank you! I guess I'm still unsure of who is F1 since Peter was unaccounted for during the last speculated SHV too. And since it's every 2-3 weeks, I wasn't even sure if this weekend was a SHV. I hope that somebody slips up soon so we can have concrete evidence laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:58 pm

moviechicka wrote:
And Peter was missing from the Saturday boot camp he normally leads during that suspected visit. He and Rachel both showed up at events that Monday. This second one admittedly seems more pointed to Bryan, but the first could go either way.

Or maybe the next SHV is next week. 3 weeks instead of 2. I'd say if Peter is still out and about next weekend around Madison, then I'd start to raise my eyebrows.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:2 weeks ago when there was sleuthed to be a SHV, both Rach and Bryan were SM silent/MIA and Peter was very active on SM. 

This weekend, both Rach and Bryan are once again MIA (no real-time pics of them) and Peter is home in Wisconsin per his SM and real-time pics/videos.

Safe to say if there was a SHV again this weekend, the pattern of both Rach and Bryan being MIA/silent still holds.

I have been told Peter is at a marathon type of event, and an ex is attending the same event. The ex also was on a lake boating, and attended the Gay Pride Parade. May mean something, may mean nothing.

We know Peter is very active and home by his SM.

Is anyone keeping tabs on Rachel and Bryan's SM activity?

Other than a few likes on IG, neither Bryan nor Rachel have posted anything in real-time and neither has been spotted by anyone.

So compared to Peter who has been seen and posted in real-time.... Bryan and Rachel are MIA this weekend.

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8