SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:40 am

Who posted their pic first? Peter or Rachel?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:40 am

Jmack wrote:What about this comment, things are getting interesting

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 49 Img_1917

https://instagram.com/p/BVLaL_nnHZ0/

I am major side-eyeing that Steve dude. I looked at his account and he follows 6 people. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a troll and trying to stir stuff up. And to be honest, not to stereotype or anything but the whole "Oh My God" and way he writes and uses the emojis makes me wonder...if he is a troll whether "he" is even a he... again not wanting to stereotype I don't know many guys that write like that...  Suspect

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:41 am

ReneeM wrote:Who posted their pic first? Peter or Rachel?

Rachel posted first
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Who posted their pic first? Peter or Rachel?

Rachel posted first

TY!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:42 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:45 am

Cila51290 wrote:Whaboom! Commented LOL on a fans post about Bryan being on The Player. I guess none of the guys knew laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BVLloOEgQjV/

Also just noticed Will liked the post lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:50 am

Ok if I'm being honest, I thought the whole drinks thing was a reach initially. But as I look at both pics (overanalyze), it could go two ways. Like her '#mood' caption could be a nod to Bryan, but also her and peter posted minutes apart, both with hashtags alluding to drinking, they could be teasing each other too. It just depends on which side of the fence you fall on IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:53 am

Wow they are really throwing us for a loop!!! I was so curious to see who Rachel would pick in the end so that I could watch the love story unfold but at this point all I can think about is how curiosity killed the cat!!! #whiplash #headache #letsgetanewsetof31

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:59 am

I can't wait till the g/f talks, I've been patiently waiting for any girlfriend to talk. So far we had one for Bryan who seemed like a very short relationship but she had nice things to say about him. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am major side-eyeing that Steve dude. I looked at his account and he follows 6 people. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a troll and trying to stir stuff up. And to be honest, not to stereotype or anything but the whole "Oh My God" and way he writes and uses the emojis makes me wonder...if he is a troll whether "he" is even a he... again not wanting to stereotype I don't know many guys that write like that...  Suspect

JMO
Another thing that gives me pause is why did this IMO troll account decide to post now as that old video of Bryan is being talked about?
Where was this supposed girlfriend before? I mean we're already three epis in. Why hasn't she (if she even exists) come forward as soon as she found out that Bryan was on the b'ette show? Yeah I'm Rolling Eyes

Last edited by quietpal on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:08 am; edited 3 times in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:05 am

I hope the ex (assuming the guy is real and telling the truth) keeps her trap shut. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't wait till the g/f talks, I've been patiently waiting for any girlfriend to talk. So far we had one for Bryan who seemed like a very short relationship but she had nice things to say about him. Hugesmile

Haha! Yup, where is our proverbial Robby of the season? And more importantly, where is Hope? laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8