SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:14 am

If Bryan was still involved in those types of shows, with basically nothing to show for his life, 10+ yrs ago, then I'd be the first to say there is something wrong with this guy.

Today, he is a Chiropractor. I don't know what's involved in the USA to be a licensed chiropractor but in Canada, it's not an easy feat. I give him a lot of credit for having the drive to succeed.

http://www.degrees.ca/chiropractor/

Schools also require official academic transcripts from their applicants. These documents must be sent directly from the school where the applicant studied. Applicants must spend three years in university. These years are focused on studying basic science and social subjects as prerequisites such as the following.

Physics
Biology
Chemistry
A half course of introductory psychology
One and one half units in humanities
Mathematics
After finishing their prerequisites, students will spend four to five years studying chiropractic medicine. The chiropractic medicine curriculum is very rigid. It is divided into pre-clinical and clinical sciences. The pre clinical phase runs for two years. There are a number of subjects taken during this time.

Biochemistry
Toxicology and Pharmacology
Public Health
Dietetics and Nutrition
Pharmacology
Physiology
Anatomy
Pathology
Microbiology

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by makeover Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If Bryan was still involved in those types of shows, with basically nothing to show for his life, 10+ yrs ago, then I'd be the first to say there is something wrong with this guy.

Today, he is a Chiropractor. I don't know what's involved in the USA to be a licensed chiropractor but in Canada, it's not an easy feat. I give him a lot of credit for having the drive to succeed.

http://www.degrees.ca/chiropractor/

Schools also require official academic transcripts from their applicants. These documents must be sent directly from the school where the applicant studied. Applicants must spend three years in university. These years are focused on studying basic science and social subjects as prerequisites such as the following.

Physics
Biology
Chemistry
A half course of introductory psychology
One and one half units in humanities
Mathematics
After finishing their prerequisites, students will spend four to five years studying chiropractic medicine. The chiropractic medicine curriculum is very rigid. It is divided into pre-clinical and clinical sciences. The pre clinical phase runs for two years. There are a number of subjects taken during this time.

Biochemistry
Toxicology and Pharmacology
Public Health
Dietetics and Nutrition
Pharmacology
Physiology
Anatomy
Pathology
Microbiology
IA. And as seen from his pre show Instagram posts, he really seems to enjoy his work and his work life with his colleagues.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't wait till the g/f talks, I've been patiently waiting for any girlfriend to talk. So far we had one for Bryan who seemed like a very short relationship but she had nice things to say about him. Hugesmile

Me, too. We have had no one spill yet. Very little history. Very interesting. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:22 am

@GuardianAngel I really hope none do from Peter. I'm aware of two of Peter's exes they both seemed to have moved on and from what I know both broke his heart. Also I believe two of Bryan's exes spoke if you count Jubilee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:25 am

@GuardianAngel it's not easy in the US either. As us usual it varies by state but here is a summary for FL
http://www.ehow.com/info_7761872_education-needed-become-chiropractor-florida.html

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:27 am

@WhisperingLove unfortunately money talks. When was Peter's last ex?

How long did Jubiliee date Bryan? And if she hated his kissing so much why didn't she drop him after the first kiss? IMO that tweet was just another squad like behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:28 am

I'm not knocking his education. He could be working on a cure to cancer and I'd still find his tactics sleazy and kinda off putting.

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:30 am

bleuberry wrote:I'm not knocking his education. He could be working on a cure to cancer and I'd still find his tactics sleazy and kinda off putting.

My thoughts exactly. With his corny 'playa' lines that make my eyes roll to the back of my head.  giggling

Last edited by jjjami on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:31 am

@WhisperingLove I know of one ex that goes by the name Elyse Parzyck , who was his other ex?
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:35 am

@Tiggerlgh Thanks! I love Florida! Just reading that article makes me want to hop on a plane.

Rachel did pretty good bantering right back with him, playing tough warning him not to take too long to decide on the rose. She must have enjoyed his behaviour. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Bryan because I don't see the sleaze player attitude at all IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 am

I think Peter wiped his SM pretty clean way back in 2016 so no one knows very much about anything.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think Peter wiped his SM pretty clean way back in 2016 so no one knows very much about anything.

Or more recently if his ex's were recent.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8