SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by TLTF Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:02 pm

But for Bryan whereabouts it's really hard to know where he is. Maybe people spotted him and took pictures of him in Miami but we won't know because we can't see his tagged pic whereas with peter we can. And I checked Twitter but when it comes to photos with you bach favorite, people tend to post it on Instagram. So the only way to know for Bryan is if he actually post a live photo or a story (and I don't recall him ever doing that, but I totally could be wrong about that) and liking pics is not really being active, jmo, because you can do that anywhere anytime. Even during an SHV. But again that is jmo Smiley

But for now yes Peter is in WI. Rachel we don't know. And Bryan it's really hard to know. Can't wait for next week end Smiley

#TeamPeter mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 64 1f495
#TeamRachel mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 64 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:04 pm

@Dookam23 I'm pretty sure Alexis mentioned that she knew who won in an interview. I'll have to go back and check. And Rachel watched the premiere with Whitney and Dominique. They may know something.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:05 pm

@coolangel great catch! yes It reminds me of a past F2 from a different show that did the same exact thing. Now not sure if it is because of RS' spoilers or not but to me it could be another clue for possible F2 for Peter activity. One of the biggest clues to me to support that will be if Peter's physical whereabouts is accounted for in the upcoming weeks but Rach and Bryan's still are not... 

Will keep sleuthing  :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:07 pm

@moviechicka That interview with Olivia Caridi and two other girls? No she didn't say she knew the winner.
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:snipped

Or if Rachel was in BiP as speculated, she might've hinted one way or the other. Dani's been very supportive of Rachel so I think she'll end up following whoever her F1 is. Wasn't Jojo with some bachnation alum at the BBMA's last year and then they followed Jordan right after?

Or Dani could know nothing and just like Peter's IG.

The bolded is why the original unfollow is so interesting to me. Like if there was nothing to it, why unfollow him after the first spoiler got out? And why follow him now again after hanging out with Rachel's squad in BIP and with the new spoiler that he isn't F1? question

It's a possibility that it all means nothing but the follow/unfollow/follow dance is interesting to me based on the timing.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:18 pm

LOL kind of silly. Fresh chum in the water.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:24 pm

I actually think the squad probably know who the F1 is. When I saw Alexis on the interview where she and Caila used the emoji blocks to indicate their answers to different scenes and questions....I was actually fairly certain based on Alexis facial expressions and comments talking about Bryan and Rachel....and then actually choosing Peter as her F1 guess....that Bryan is most likely the actual F1. IMO Alexis knows who "wins" and would not have given the true answer. That was my read of the situation. FWIW...Caila chose Iggy as her F1 guess.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:34 pm

I think all the girls Rachel's close to from her season know. All the 'squad' plus Corinne, Jasmine, and Dominique know IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:46 pm

I see Raven, Alexis, Danielle and Jasmin and Even jack  laugh out loud 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVNdlbEjqbH/?tagged=thebachelorette&hl=en

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 64 Screen22
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Guys, any idea where the IG post from the lady at the jewellery stand during Peter HTD might be? Should I look in archived SM threads?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:15 pm

sophienette wrote:Guys, any idea where the IG post from the lady at the jewellery stand during Peter HTD might be? Should I look in archived SM threads?
. I thought it was a FB post. There wasn't much we could find in the vendor.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:42 pm

@sophienette here you go
https://m.facebook.com/hanna.bettner/posts/1566231200085973

Were the rings they were checking out from her shop? Not really sure.. But it does seem like Peter got something for Rachel..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8